new mexico

The Mountain West is much closer to a BCS conference than it is to the Colonial or WCC.I think you're wrong on Drexel, I don't think a top 20 team RPI team has ever missed the tournament. Got a link to that?
I stand corrected on Drexel, bad call by me.The only ones I could find on limited research were Dayton back in 2010, 35 RPI, 26 KenPom. And the St Marys I mentioned that was a Top 30 RPI.I see CSU at 26 on WarrenNolan and 54 on realtimerpi.com fwiw
before 2004 the best rpi left out was like 42 I believe. Missouri state or whatever they were called

UNLV, New Mexico, San Diego St are going to be in. Colorado St has an RPI of 24, if someone else wins the conference tourney or Wyoming makes a run they could easily get five in.

You were right about CSU, for sure. They are in with that in over UNLV.
4 bids are coming out of that conf. Nuts.

H8IAST said:
before 2004 the best rpi left out was like 42 I believe. Missouri state or whatever they were called
It was in 2005-06 and Missouri state had an rpi of 21. They finished tied for 2nd in the MVC that year. the MVC took 4 teams total. Bradley, wichita st, southern Illinois and uni.

Latest posts