New Commit!

But I'm not stupid. At least not by conventional measurements.

This is former MAC QB ben roethlisberger, I'd just like to say hi and wish King good luck.

Gez guys what do you really expect this late in the recruiting game?

What Midwestern recruiting guru Allen Trieu said of him prior to his commitment. He was one of Trieu's top 150 Midwestern players, and one of the top handful that went to MAC teams.

Desmond King
, CB, Detroit Village Prep (Mich.)
Committed to Ball State
King, a playmaking cornerback with 18 interceptions in two seasons, decommitted from Central Michigan and switched to Ball State recently. It was a huge coup for the Cardinals, as we feel BCS schools will regret not coming harder after King. He's a great cover man who understands the game and always seems to come up with big plays.

Which means at Iowa he will be playing 10 yards off the receiver and tackle him after he catches the ball for about an 8 yard gain!

So basically, he had no major offers, and only minimal interest from B1G schools. On top of that, he's not particularly big or particularly fast. But a recruiting analyst based out of Michigan likes him, and is probably not biased at all towards a kid from his area.

Does that about sum it up?

dude, you're trying way too hard.

LOL like you know anything about making money, lil' Koresh
haven't you been "a college student" for like 14 years now? isn't it time you got a real job somewhere?

This is former MAC QB ben roethlisberger, I'd just like to say hi and wish King good luck.

Gez guys what do you really expect this late in the recruiting game?[/QUOTE]

Ummm....to have a $4 million class all locked up and not be running around like chickens with no head trying to catch lightning in a bottle by poaching THE MAC.

1. Phil Parker has developed a long long list of outstanding contributors (many went on to have solid nfl careers). If he was enthusiastic enough to get this commit in person, it speaks volumes. I am glad we got this guy.
2. Too many authentic blondes in this thread.

Latest posts