New Commit!

Winning ball games fixes everything. Awesome news now maybe Ross P will see that were back on the up & up and maybe consider coming back for a visit and see the Hawks playing good and have a change of heart. GO HAWKS!

voted BTN freshman of the week with 12 tackles. saw it on tv last night. He had 12 tackles because they picked on him. good news he didn't miss any tackles either.

He'll be a good one.

Generally speaking, if a db has been good enough to start multiple weeks as a freshman for Iowa he's ended up being a pretty good player.

Winning ball games fixes everything. Awesome news now maybe Ross P will see that were back on the up & up and maybe consider coming back for a visit and see the Hawks playing good and have a change of heart. GO HAWKS!

Ross P is probably doing fine winning national titles

I think I read that Lomax is healthy. King had impressed KF enough to keep the starting spot (as a freshman) if that's the case. Excited for this young man's future!

I think I read that Lomax is healthy. King had impressed KF enough to keep the starting spot (as a freshman) if that's the case. Excited for this young man's future!

And that's good, because I think Lomax could be very good, too. Excited to have Lomax and King on the outside for the next two years. That could be a very strong tandem.

Latest posts