NCAA Tournament for Iowa in 2013?

So hes done twice as much work in twice as much time, or simplified exactly the same.

Your a moron.

"Your a moron"----Does anyone else find this funny or do I need to edumacate Iowa grads on the difference between you, your and you're?

I'll meet you at Carver to discuss the irony of your post. I'll see you "their":):):)

McCafferys first two years have been as good or better than the two terrible examples you brought up.

The facts are what they are, your grasping at straws now. More wins and higher ranked recruits is progress. Period.

The obvious signs of improvement are clearly present with Iowa. Whether or not you want to acknowledge them is irrelevant.

You are inept at arguing a point. Give up.

Higher ranked recruits means something if the coach has actually done something previously with higher ranked recruits. The data on Iowa is inconclusive at best. Also the recruits Indiana and Michigan brought in are on a different level than your recruits. Zeller was probably the best freshmen last year outside of Anthony Davis. Trey Burke was just behind Zeller. I don't see that in the fold with the recruits you have on board. Gesell? How many game changing white point guards do you see out there? How many in the NBA? One? (Steve Nash).

McCafferys first two years have been as good or better than the two terrible examples you brought up.The facts are what they are, your grasping at straws now. More wins and higher ranked recruits is progress. Period. The obvious signs of improvement are clearly present with Iowa. Whether or not you want to acknowledge them is irrelevant. You are inept at arguing a point. Give up.
Higher ranked recruits means something if the coach has actually done something previously with higher ranked recruits. The data on Iowa is inconclusive at best. Also the recruits Indiana and Michigan brought in are on a different level than your recruits. Zeller was probably the best freshmen last year outside of Anthony Davis. Trey Burke was just behind Zeller. I don't see that in the fold with the recruits you have on board. Gesell? How many game changing white point guards do you see out there? How many in the NBA? One? (Steve Nash).

Nash isn't white, he is canadian. Try again.

White is referring to race not nationality genius. Though I'm assuming you were being sarcastic as no one is that dumb. Well maybe RocknRollface

Why are you switching subjects so often? When did anyone here say that Gesell was going to be the next Steve Nash?

Stop creating straw man arguments.

Every time you attempt to back up your point you contradict your previous attempt.

You have no argument you are just grasping at straws.

You are a joke and incapable of arguing a point.

How likely, or unlikely do you think that is?

I ask based upon someone taking exception with my asserting in my item on McCaffery's new contract that I think a trip to this year's tournament is unlikely. Curious as to the general consensus around here.

I'd put their chances somewhere around 30%

And I'd put their chances of NOT making the tournament at about 35%. Almost exact opposite of Jon :)
Hawkeyes will be there......You can make book on it

"Your a moron"----Does anyone else find this funny or do I need to edumacate Iowa grads on the difference between you, your and you're?

I'll meet you at Carver to discuss the irony of your post. I'll see you "their":):):)
It takes a particular type of A$$**** to criticize someone for a minor typo. You contradict yourself and simply make comments to incite the wrath of Hawkeye fans. Pity your foolish wife who must be the victim of a shotgun wedding to have even considered marrying a nasty piece of crap like you....

Nobody around here cares about wisconsin, indiana or michigan. By the way we beat the badgers twice, michigan every time we played them last year and split with the magnificent hoosiers. Our record against them last season was 4-1, Please go away you worthless troll. You were good for a laugh, but are now leaving a foul stench with your ridiculous posts.....

This will be the final time I reply to you, and I sincerely hope that no one else replies to your trash. Some call it not feeding the troll....

Just go away, Jerk.....

:D

You do understand that as a recruit, Trey Bourke wasn't ranked all that high (top 100, but not a top 25 or 50 guy). As a matter of fact Fran went after him hard, but couldn't seal the deal. Fran can spot talent, and he is now started to get them to sign on the dotted line, beating Roy Williams for Adam Woodbury, and getting top 100 player Gesell (ranked almost identically as Bourke was).

Oh yeah, and out of nowhere having top 150 kids transfer in who would rather pay their own way to play for him, than get a free education and play for another coach at another school.....:eek:

Going to have to score more than 66 points to defeat the Hawks.....

When I have had difficulty sleeping at night, I always welcome a Wisconsin basketball game the following night, better than the strongest sleeping aid available.....

That is the main reason I love the Badgers.....

I call it SnoozeBall.....

Thanks for your input, always good for a chuckle.....

Jack.....

I also call it Grinchball, they're good for 4 yrs old and under...

It takes a particular type of A$$**** to criticize someone for a minor typo. You contradict yourself and simply make comments to incite the wrath of Hawkeye fans. Pity your foolish wife who must be the victim of a shotgun wedding to have even considered marrying a nasty piece of crap like you....

Nobody around here cares about wisconsin, indiana or michigan. By the way we beat the badgers twice, michigan every time we played them last year and split with the magnificent hoosiers. Our record against them last season was 4-1, Please go away you worthless troll. You were good for a laugh, but are now leaving a foul stench with your ridiculous posts.....

This will be the final time I reply to you, and I sincerely hope that no one else replies to your trash. Some call it not feeding the troll....

Just go away, Jerk.....

I'd call my response to someone saying "your a moron" the height of hilarity!!

Sounds like it takes a particular type of ***$%$# to write out that drivel you just unleashed.

I'll be looking forward to watching you guys play Southern Illinois in the NIT in March!!!!

You should play that small college in central Iowa where all they do is try to score (Grinnel?) and have 120-110 games. Of course you'd be on the 110 side of the ledger.

I think Iowa will finish higher than wisconsin this year. Wisconsin lost a lot of talent last year, their coach is a year older, and one of their main guys they were counting on transferred away at the end of the year. I think Iowa will finish a lot higher than people think if they can avoid injuries. Injuries can hurt any of the teams though.

I think Iowa will finish higher than wisconsin this year. Wisconsin lost a lot of talent last year, their coach is a year older, and one of their main guys they were counting on transferred away at the end of the year. I think Iowa will finish a lot higher than people think if they can avoid injuries. Injuries can hurt any of the teams though.

I don't even know where to start with this post.

Our coach is a year older? Last time I checked Bo Ryan didn't lace em' up and actually play for Wisconsin. MSU would have a hard time on the boards if Izzo was coaching them. Ridiculous

We lost a lot of talent? We lost 1 player. We return 4 of 5 starters. Most returning starters that Bo has had in years.

Uthoff was one of our main guys? He didn't play 1 second last year and he wouldn't have played more than 5mpg this year either with Sam Dekker, Mike Bruisewitz and Ryan Evans all firmly ahead of him in the rotation.

Unbelievable.

iowa lost matt gatens and bryce cartwright, while wisky lost jordan taylor. i just looked at 1 stat (scoring) to compare the losses.

iowa averaged 73 pts and mg & bc combined for an average of 21 pts. that is 29% of the scoring.

wisky averaged 64 pts and jt averaged 15 pts. that was 23% of the scoring.

my take on that is that wisky lost a much more integral part of their team than iowa did just in scoring. i am sure if we look at assists that jt dominated that also. although the iowa percentage is higher it comes from losing 2 players. so their combined total is only 6% more of their team than jt all by himself. that sounds like a team very reliant on 1 player. not to mention the amount of time he dominates the ball and the assists. if you factor those 2 things in i would say the percentages would become even more lobsided...maybe i will go check the assists while i am at it. the ball dominating comment i hope we all can realize he did while bc and mg didnt because of marble and others that could handle it.

Latest posts