NCAA Tournament for Iowa in 2013?

I'm pretty concerned about the Iowa State/ Iowa game at Carver-Hawkeye this year. My Clones have won 3 straight, but that could very well come to an end. Iowa will make the NCAA tournament if they beat Iowa State, Wisconsin (at least once), Illinois twice, Minnesota, and another upset over someone like Michigan, Michigan State, or Ohio State. and take care of the "no-namers" they struggled with last year... Campbell, Clemson, Nebraska, Penn State.

I don't understand how you can stay on this board, you should have got banhammer just like herby..Jon might do that if you started to make everyone deaf with your raving and rambling.
this board is for everyone to have fun and enjoy talking about hawks, it's not for bytching..
I am sorry you have to suffer this nonsense, Atomic.....

Perhaps a prayer to Our Lady of Hopeless Fools would do the trick.....

:)

I'm not surprised that the Cyclone fan is more tolerable than the Badger fan.

It's clear that they have already accepted us as their overlords, it'd be advisable to do the same Badger.

I mean, usually good programs develop a large bandwagon of haters based solely of their success but not Bucky, because nobody gives a **** about Wisconsin.

Keep wishing for that and maybe it will come true.

ESPN and CBS disagree with you though as only MSU has had more national games than Wisconsin in the last 5 years. But yes, I'd much rather believe you than people that are paid by how many eyeballs look at their product:confused:

I am sorry you have to suffer this nonsense, Atomic.....

Perhaps a prayer to Our Lady of Hopeless Fools would do the trick.....

:)

Again, still waiting for an actual valid argument with facts, data, metrics, %'s, etc.

Wait, I thought you weren't responding to this thread anymore? I guess like you assumptions your word also means nothing.

I mean, usually good programs develop a large bandwagon of haters based solely of their success but not Bucky, because nobody gives a **** about Wisconsin.
Keep wishing for that and maybe it will come true.ESPN and CBS disagree with you though as only MSU has had more national games than Wisconsin in the last 5 years. But yes, I'd much rather believe you than people that are paid by how many eyeballs look at their product:confused:

link?

I don't understand how you can stay on this board, you should have got banhammer just like herby..Jon might do that if you started to make everyone deaf with your raving and rambling.
this board is for everyone to have fun and enjoy talking about hawks, it's not for bytching..
Atomic, it is indeed sad that ab cannot handle the fine art of reading comprehension. When I mentioned that I would not reply to him, he interprets that as not replying to the thread that Jon started.....

I am heading to St. Ambrose Cathedral, Downtown Des Moines to light some votive candles and offer prayer to Our Lady of Obnoxious Fools to cure this idiot.....

:D

Basketball games aren't determined by metrics. I am sure all the metrics favored Bucky last year and how did that work out? Bottom line is that we beat you twice last year. If we had split, you could use your metrics and argue that the one Iowa victory was a fluke. When we win twice, including on the hallowed court at Kohl, you have to wonder whether Iowa may have improved more than your metrics might indicate. You keep your metrics. I'll take the W's.

Wisconsin is a good team, which means they often have a little number next to their name. And when ranked teams play other ranked teams that game is often on TV. Doesn't mean people are thinking "Cool Wisconsin's on."

Iowa went through same thing in football. 2002-04 they had some very good teams that were consistently ranked. We were on ESPN a bunch but that didn't mean most of the country cared. We were a ranked football team who usually played other good teams. Doesn't mean IOWA football was on everyone's radar. The difference is, when Nortwestern or whomever at the bottom of the conference got excited about their team we didn't go police their ******* message board for a whole ******* week because someone dared say their team might be good next year. And if they did they are an idiot.

God, this is an Iowa message board, we are excited about our team that we post about on our message board. Why do you care so much? I mean, you've been on here a week now so you obviously have some deep rooted issue or something. Maybe we should sympathize with you? I don't know.

Latest posts