Music Thread

I love when a song comes on the radio randomly that I hadn't thought about in years. This morning, when this song came on and I couldn't believe it

OMG! Pong! A very similar YouTube video paying homage to the 70's can be seen for "Hold Your Head Up" by Argent.

Olde English was my traditional go to beverage of choice for fantasy football drafts.
This was mine....

811845L.jpg

Probably *the* best studio band of all time, they nevertheless did live TV once in awhile.

Aja remains untouched IMO as the best studio album ever (a close 2nd is Boston's debut album).

And again, for the younger crowd, Midnight Special was one of the few chances we got to see these bands "in the flesh" sans going to a concert.

Known for their 80s hits, DS actually formed in the late 70s and had their first big album/hit in 78.

This is one of my favorite early cuts of theirs. Knopfler starts out slow, bluesy....then roxx the house.

My only regret with this clip is it didn't go for another ten minutes.

Last edited:

Of course I'd be remiss not to include these fellas in this thread. When they were on, they rivaled Aerosmith for intensity.

You Could Be Mine was the perfect kick-ass rocker song to be paired to a movie.

Latest posts