Morehouse Tweet

Lol is that really what you got out of reading my post? I guess it was worded kinda funny, but even a guy with your reading comprehension skills should have been able to decipher it better than that.
Lol. When that's exactly what you posted, it's hard to get anything else out of it. Lying ass dog.

No I'm saying every coach's 8 year stats would be tarnished by how bad the program was when he took over. Maybe coach K would only have 6 final 4s in 8 years because he couldn't get them there the first 2 years.

When you take over an extremely down program, your stats will always reflect that. If coach K took over when Davis did, his 8 year win loss percentage would be considerably better than it would be had he taken over when Fran did. That's why you absolutely HAVE to take into account the shape of a program when a coach starts.
No doubt. The difference is that Coach K would have won a Nation Championship or 2, with the roster Tom Davis took over. That's why Tom Davis is a mediocre coach. And Coach K would NOT be fighting to stay out of the BIG cellar in his 8th year here, regardless of what Lickliter left. If you looked at Coach K's record, you'd see a steady climb to the Final Four by year 8 and a NC in year 11. That's why Fran is a mediocre coach.
Before you get started down the path to more lies...YOU brought Coach K into the conversation. NOBODY ELSE DID!

Do you have an adult around that can help you?
Here's your exact post/paragraph in italics. My response in red will follow.
So 5 years later Davis lost all his talent, so he sucks (I understand that logic). 5 years into his tenure, correct. But 5 years later, Fran had a program that was considered one of the worst in the nation 5 years into Fran's tenure he was 22-12 and 3rd in the BIG (I know you argue that fact, but I have no idea how) I have never argued that in his 5th year, his program was considered one of the worst in the nation! turned into teams that finished tied for 3rd in the conference two years in a row, yet still gets no credit? I'm more than happy to give him credit for 2 third place finishes in 8 seasons, as his ceiling as a head coach. AND IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP THE JOB! 2 third place finishes in 8 seasons is below mediocre. 2 blow out second round NCAA losses is not good enough to keep your job.

No doubt. The difference is that Coach K would have won a Nation Championship or 2, with the roster Tom Davis took over. That's why Tom Davis is a mediocre coach. And Coach K would NOT be fighting to stay out of the BIG cellar in his 8th year here, regardless of what Lickliter left. If you looked at Coach K's record, you'd see a steady climb to the Final Four by year 8 and a NC in year 11. That's why Fran is a mediocre coach.
Before you get started down the path to more lies...YOU brought Coach K into the conversation. NOBODY ELSE DID!

What's with the caps and the exclamation points? Seems like a weird time to use them "NOBODY ELSE DID!" That's weird man.

Here's your exact post/paragraph in italics. My response in red will follow.
So 5 years later Davis lost all his talent, so he sucks (I understand that logic). 5 years into his tenure, correct. But 5 years later, Fran had a program that was considered one of the worst in the nation 5 years into Fran's tenure he was 22-12 and 3rd in the BIG (I know you argue that fact, but I have no idea how) I have never argued that in his 5th year, his program was considered one of the worst in the nation! turned into teams that finished tied for 3rd in the conference two years in a row, yet still gets no credit? I'm more than happy to give him credit for 2 third place finishes in 8 seasons, as his ceiling as a head coach. AND IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP THE JOB! 2 third place finishes in 8 seasons is below mediocre. 2 blow out second round NCAA losses is not good enough to keep your job.

5 years later, Fran had a program that was one of the worst in the nation (when he took over) to a top 3 finish two years in a row. Like I said, I worded it bad, but pretty easy to decipher with any amount of reading comprehension. That's my bad tho for not understanding my audience.

5 years later, Fran had a program that was one of the worst in the nation (when he took over) to a top 3 finish two years in a row. Like I said, I worded it bad, but pretty easy to decipher with any amount of reading comprehension. That's my bad tho for not understanding my audience.
Then how does (I know you argue that fact but I have no idea how) fit in?
You need to lay off the sauce, kid. Confused, drunk and stupid is no way to post on a message board.

No I'm saying every coach's 8 year stats would be tarnished by how bad the program was when he took over. Maybe coach K would only have 6 final 4s in 8 years because he couldn't get them there the first 2 years.

When you take over an extremely down program, your stats will always reflect that. If coach K took over when Davis did, his 8 year win loss percentage would be considerably better than it would be had he taken over when Fran did. That's why you absolutely HAVE to take into account the shape of a program when a coach starts.
I am taking that into account. He hasn’t got the job done

Every coach in the world would have worse results than they should have because of the condition of the Iowa program at the time. And not being able to get his previous programs to the sweet 16 isn't exactly proof he sucks.
I was a Lit major in college . I have an extremely difficult time deciphering your sentence structure

Oh I bet I did... and I'm sure you schooled me so hard that I went to the corner and cried for days. You're TOTALLY getting the best of me here again. Congrats, you're parents must be so proud!

Hawk90 sounds like some punk kid with no real life experiences to this point. No hair on his arse yet, IMO.

This is a pie in the sky quote. Love the blind idea and hope it happens. Not holding my breath though. Nothing wrong with bringing up a positive idea. No one said it was a highly likely scenario....just what if? Couple of those guys would really help.

Watched Kentucky recently and they are struggling for Kentucky basketball considering they have young kids. They are 6-5 in conference and 17-7 overall. They have the top recruits every year and it still takes time for them to figure it out. Most of them don't know how to play team basketball at a high level. AAU ball where they all used to be the guy. Best recruits are even hard to gel together at young ages.

Iowa is dealing with young kids that aren't Kentucky caliber recruits and it will take more time. It isn't hard to look from the outside and say what the team is missing. The coaches see it also. I'm very disappointed in this season. Seemed to be several games where they didn't show up and just running through the motions. I'm still fine with Fran and appreciate what he has done to recover the basketball program.

Add in a few players. Maybe the team learns defensive rotations and learns to talk on defense. Next year could be the same or better. Needs to be moving in a positive direction. If not, then I'm ok with asking for changes for head coach.

No need to discuss Barta. I think everyone has the same opinion of him.

This is a pie in the sky quote. Love the blind idea and hope it happens. Not holding my breath though. Nothing wrong with bringing up a positive idea. No one said it was a highly likely scenario....just what if? Couple of those guys would really help.

Watched Kentucky recently and they are struggling for Kentucky basketball considering they have young kids. They are 6-5 in conference and 17-7 overall. They have the top recruits every year and it still takes time for them to figure it out. Most of them don't know how to play team basketball at a high level. AAU ball where they all used to be the guy. Best recruits are even hard to gel together at young ages.

Iowa is dealing with young kids that aren't Kentucky caliber recruits and it will take more time. It isn't hard to look from the outside and say what the team is missing. The coaches see it also. I'm very disappointed in this season. Seemed to be several games where they didn't show up and just running through the motions. I'm still fine with Fran and appreciate what he has done to recover the basketball program.

Add in a few players. Maybe the team learns defensive rotations and learns to talk on defense. Next year could be the same or better. Needs to be moving in a positive direction. If not, then I'm ok with asking for changes for head coach.

No need to discuss Barta. I think everyone has the same opinion of him.

Very solid.

And to be honest, I'm not nearly as offended by the extension as I am the buy out and the fact they didn't release the info. But, that's been beat to death - it's not good. But what if the above happened?
So you're willing to forgive lying to the media and fanbase if the results are good?

y take is that Barta is very, very uncomfortable with change, and prefers stability almost to a fault. Right or wrong, he is going to prioritize character and running a clean program over the W-L record.
This is way to kind for Barta. He's a pussy that doesn't want to negotiate so he gives the farm away to mediocre coaches.