Mexico plays Brazil to stunning 0-0 tie!

Soccer doesn't need any of you.

I can't stand the NBA, but I don't go around starting threads about it. I don't do this because it wouldn't matter, and I'm not a d0uche.

Soccer is massively ascendant in this country, both with it's national team and MLS. It literally doesn't need any of you. All you are accomplishing is making yourselves look like close minded fogeys, and emboldening the millions of fans in this country.

Keep it up, though.

Fitting that you soccer fans are so dramatic over and internet poster not like soccer. It doesnt make anyone close minded if they dont like a sport.

Also if you dont like basketball, baseball, golf or badminton then you are an idiot dumb face ninny muggin goober.

Fitting that you soccer fans are so dramatic over and internet poster not like soccer. It doesnt make anyone close minded if they dont like a sport.

Also if you dont like basketball, baseball, golf or badminton then you are an idiot dumb face ninny muggin goober.

How is stating that soccer doesn't need you being dramatic? It's true. Also, I said it made you look close minded. To me. Just my opinion, man.

Well, the US advances in true American fashion...with a subpar performance and outsourcing the hardwork to a foreign country.

Latest posts