Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: storming the court, really clowns?

Hawkeye tears. My God you guys are sad.

What I'm saying is Cy fans for some reason thought that we stormed the court last year and they were calling that pathetic, and now they're pulling out a full-on court storm. So that means ISU fans are pathetic, or were lying last year? There is a two-way street here.

Re: What does it take..

I can't remember the last time Iowa made a 3 to tie or win the game at the end. That shot just never goes in. EVER.

As for how many times our opponents have been able to do that over the years, totally different story. Just look at last year alone.

I can't remember the last time Iowa made a 3 to tie or win the game at the end. That shot just never goes in. EVER.

As for how many times our opponents have been able to do that over the years, totally different story. Just look at last year alone.
It has gotten to the point that I always expect the other team to make it and I expect Iowa to miss.

Kinda how I got in football since 2010 too. Probably why my hair is turning gray so early.

Hopefully they fall in March..that's all that really matters

Kevin Gamble against Oklahoma is the first that comes to mind.
Eric May against Maryland in the NIT semis?
After that, honestly, I can't think of one.

Since some of you feel the need to post your rage, do it in one thread. I am merging the others. If you want to have level headed discussions about the game, then you can start new threads about that.

Re: chokeyes

That's what we said last year. Same **** different year.
AND SINCE WE HAD SUCH HIGH TURNOVER, THE ONLY ANSWER IS FRANCISSSSSSSSSS

2vbn1w5.jpg

Jon this pattern of losing close games going back to last year has not appeared to go away... really need to turn the tide on this

Re: chokeyes

THIS SEASON IS SLIPPING THROUGH OUR FINGERS LIKE 100 BROKEN CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRRRRRRRRROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

z8WG7PO.gif

Re: Lots of respect

How did you get cychump's dick out of your mouth to type that?

I don't have anything in my mouth at the moment, but yeah I suppose having something in your mouth would affect your ability to type. Intelligence and common sense seem to be lost on you. A guy comes along and peacefully states his respect for our team, and you all want to burn him at the stake, and I don't understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts