Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lots of respect

**** it, I'll trade this stupid game for the Big Ten title.
It's tough to see a path to a BIG title when we can't close out against Villanova and ISU. A decent run in the NCAA tournament doesn't even look possible. This team is mentally soft.

Re: chokeyes

I'm sitting here cussing like I have turrets in front of my wife still. Believe me I'm ******. It hurts. But seriously there is some chronic over reactors on here...

My chronic overreactions are just in response to Iowa's chronic habit of blowing games. The two go hand in hand.

Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

The refs weren't THE problem, they were a problem. Iowa lost the game because they missed 4 FT's in crunch time and Marble missed throughout. Iowa should have won, but didn't. Simple as that.

Nice and sweet and all but the Clowns shot 36 free throws to Iowa's 21 (total fouls Iowa 27, Clowns 20.) Even up that disparity a bit DURING the game and Iowa isn't having to rely on late FTs by Marble and Mike.

And I'm sorry, but Niang should have fouled out early or ridden pine with his fourth for much of the game. He got away with shoulder charges and mugging all night. EJIM, too.

Lots of respect for your team, and in many respects you deserved to win. Great game, see you in the tourney.

take your respect and shove it up your ***...we don't care if you respect us or not...oh and congrats on the win assshat. #eatabigfatdick

Re: storming the court, really clowns?

They rarely are successful at any sport...let them have it...ill almost think of them while we are playing in a better bowl game in january than they have ever or will ever have...Go Hawks

lol wow did you really just pull the "mad bro" card?

Did your grandkid teach you that one?

13 year olds everywhere are impressed with that line. good work

You definitely mad. Only unknowledible basketball fans blames this loss on the coaches.

Re: Official Iowa vs. ISU Game Thread

This loss would be less annoying if we had more than one game until New Years eve.

When your team is blowing a big lead. Late on the game (Just like all of last year ) at sone point the coach has to take control of the situation and put the right guys on the floor. Point fingers all you want at the players but Coach decides who plays. Gesell missed 2 FTs at the end bit it never should have come to that. Get your team under control and get good shots out of your half court set. If you cant do that, either because your players are sharing too many minutes to have the confidence to pull through or your message is not bwing heard. Its a coaching issue.

We won't have to put up with Hilton Horseshyt the rest of the season.

Yeah but we will have to put up with _________ (insert infuriating Big 10 stadium crowd) horse you know what for the rest of the season.

And I don't think we can handle it.

I don't think you have that much time. Thanks anyway.

This really doesn't make sense. I mean, okay, I think I get it, but even at that, for someone who is clearly trying to troll, like, think of something better.

Re: Official Iowa vs. ISU Game Thread

Im ticked but at least we didn't camp out for 2 WHOLE DAYS to see a bball game in ames, iowa for cryin out loud

Btw, Marble needs to sack up and quit doin that harlem globetrotter nonsense at the end of games. If we have a bunch of heartbreaking losse again im gonna die. My butts sore..

I hope fran pulls a gable. stop the bus 5 miles outside of iowa city and make them run the rest of the way home! you dont even deserve a ride tonite mikey! hope my grammar is ok with you on this one doclee

Or not give them Pizza...oh wait, that doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts