Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

That's just it, it doesn't take John Wooden to see it. Anyone with any amount of basketball knowledge should see it.
Instead, most of you rip and insult other's that choose to point out some of the flaws. Heaven forbid we don't all jump on the Final Four bandwagon.

Good you weren't invited anyway Stan van gundy. You'd be that annoying twerp on the road trip who never throws $$ down and would just complain the entire time...just lingering and ********

Re: storming the court, really clowns?

They rarely are successful at any sport...let them have it...ill almost think of them while we are playing in a better bowl game in january than they have ever or will ever have...Go Hawks

You should look at the Directors Cup Sports results before you make dumb post like this.

Re: Lots of respect

Lol! Or you could look at it as ISU only had to play well for 4-5 minutes and still won. ISU gave away so many missed free throws!

Not really, they were only like 4-5% under their season AVg. So maybe they should have made 1 or 2 more tops.

ISU gave away so many missed free throws!

For the umpteenth time in the last 10 hours, ISU shot pretty darn close to their season average on free throws. Iowa did not.

You cant give away something that normally wouldnt be there.

Lol! Or you could look at it as ISU only had to play well for 4-5 minutes and still won. ISU gave away so many missed free throws!

LOL at only playing well for 4-5 min. Niang had a career game, and so did Ejim. They shot about their season Avg. from the field, from 3 pt range, and from the FT line. Iowa shot well below their avg from 3 pt range, and the line. ISU played probably better last night than they did against either Michigan or BYU.....the difference was their opponent was better last night.

So you would have preferred a trolling post from me? Got it.

I'd prefer that you don't post, but if you do post, you should add to the discussion and not come up with some pat-yourself on the back, 'look at me, I'm a good fan' BS.

So you would have preferred a trolling post from me? Got it.

Don't worry about it. Pretty sure a majority of posters here have to consume an enormous amount of paint thinner and vodka just get out of bed in the morning

I'd prefer that you don't post, but if you do post, you should add to the discussion and not come up with some pat-yourself on the back, 'look at me, I'm a good fan' BS.
Sure, because quality discussion was on everyone's mind right after the game.

Anyway, I stand by my controversial comments of congratulation, but you will probably get your wish in that I won't do it again.

Anyway, I stand by my controversial comments of congratulation, but you will probably get your wish in that I won't do it again.

Who are you congratulating? None of us did anything.

Are you really this dumb, or is this just your first experience on an Internet message board?!?

Why don't you follow that high road you're on right back to CyFan? I know it's all hugs & kisses & mutual respect after a tough loss to a hated rival over there, so I think you'd fit right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts