Meltdown thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Iowa vs. ISU Game Thread

I SHOULD BE CELEBRATING RIGHT NOW EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT WE CAN'T HIT STUPID FREE THROWS!!!!!!

Re: Lots of respect

As I posted in another thread...Iowa should have won but didn't. Simple as that. Missed FT's late doomed them. But they need to find a way to start winning these games.

Re: chokeyes

Oh I'm the dbag? You're the one blaming this loss on the coach. The coach is not on that free throw line clacking free throws like Marble and Gesell.

Yes you are - first you respond to my post in a sarcastic, scathing matter (like you always do) then instead of just disagreeing with me in a mature fashion you have to try to make inflammatory remarks.

This is exactly what Jon talks about - how people act on message boards by being ****** behind the long distance safety of their keyboards.

Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

Average officials. They seemed overmatched by the talent on the floor. Common occurrence and getting more common all the time. Congrats to ISU Christmas came early. McCabe and Basabe have to show up for games like these.

This is the only way I can stay sane, unfortunately. Just not giving a rip. Iowa basketball makes me want to tear my hair out, going back to last season. It gives you hope, makes you care, and than kicks you in the nads just when you are starting to feel good.

o26dgMk.gif

Re: Worst officiated game I've ever seen

Iowa, who usually gets opponents in foul trouble, got whistled for 27 fouls tonight to ISUs 20.

The Clowns attempted 36 FTs to Iowa's 21.

Hard enough to beat one opponent on the road; doubly hard when the second opponent on the floor all carries whistles.

Hilton Horseshyt.

Re: storming the court, really clowns?

I don't have any problem with them storming the court (show of respect for Iowa more than anything else). But weren't they extraordinarily rude, uppity and high-and-mighty about Iowa fans storming the court last year, when we didn't even storm the court? Hypocrite Magic.

Yet again you prove that you have no ******* clue. Wow, you are at a level of stupid that is unbelievable. How in the **** could this be on COACHING!??

Ohh...cant handle a wittle woss to Iowa State???? When you are up 8 points, with 5 mins to go, your focus should be to get good shots. We didnt do that! We gave away possession after possession and lost a game that we had in the bag. You cry yourself to sleep about losing this game. I can tell how mad you are by the sniveling posts. I tried to clue you idiots in but you thought it was more fun to ridicule. Congrats. This team is not good enough to contend for the title. Too many flaws. Flaws that some people tried to point out. Enjoy your meltdown. Moron.

This is the only way I can stay sane, unfortunately. Just not giving a rip. Iowa basketball makes me want to tear my hair out, going back to last season. It gives you hope, makes you care, and than kicks you in the nads just when you are starting to feel good.

I'm sitting here cussing like I have turrets in front of my wife still. Believe me I'm ******. It hurts. But seriously there is some chronic over reactors on here...

You ppl that think this is on Fran are laughable. Jesus you are all a bunch of babies. It's football all over. You tell the kids you believe in them and to keep their heads up. You run the necessary drills to make them better. Make them walk home? Why? So next time they are at the line they have that in their heads instead of being relaxed. Regardless, the players choked and choked hard. They are kids, it's a game, deal with it and move on.

I like Fran he just hasn't figured this out - whatever psychological ploys he has been using the last two years isn't working in the clutch

Re: storming the court, really clowns?

If the football game is their Super Bowl, then the basketball game is their Game 7 of the NBA Finals.
ISU football finished the season 0-1, and their basketball season finished 1-0 on the season.
They'll just have to wait until mid-March to see if they're selected for a March situation.

Re: Lots of respect

I also have a lot of respect. I have never seen such a collection of goofy looking white guys play that good of basketball.

The only thing that would make up for this **** run of Iowa basketball that has taken place for, I don't know, pretty much my whole life would be a random run to at least the Final Four so I'm assuming that this is the last kick in the balls moment for Iowa sports in quite some time and we will be cutting down some nets in March.

Yes you are - first you respond to my post in a sarcastic, scathing matter (like you always do) then instead of just disagreeing with me in a mature fashion you have to try to make inflammatory remarks.

This is exactly what Jon talks about - how people act on message boards by being ****** behind the long distance safety of their keyboards.

Aww, you mad bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts