Malik Williams

He did the same thing with "fake assists".

Yep, I see Cy5656 has settled into his trolls for the year. It is gonna be Fran's rotation and claiming I said we shouldn't recruit 5* one and done players. Never said it, but that won't stop Cy5656

Yep, I see Cy5656 has settled into his trolls for the year. It is gonna be Fran's rotation and claiming I said we shouldn't recruit 5* one and done players. Never said it, but that won't stop Cy5656

You said 5 star players like Lonzo Ball aren't coming here and that's why you didn't compare Jordan's stats to the 5 star point guard recruits in the class. For you to say you never said that is a lie.

You said 5 star players like Lonzo Ball aren't coming here and that's why you didn't compare Jordan's stats to the 5 star point guard recruits in the class. For you to say you never said that is a lie.

I said I compared Jordan to other 4* PG because you were pissing and moaning and crying about Jordan never being as good as Moore. So I tracked similarly ranked 4* PG all year, and Jordan had better stats that at least 1/2 of them including Charlie.

Just a few days or week ago you cried about me not including 5* PG in the rankings.

Plus I'm not going along with your trolls, they are weak, and you are pathetic posing as a Hawk fan.

I said I compared Jordan to other 4* PG because you were pissing and moaning and crying about Jordan never being as good as Moore. So I tracked similarly ranked 4* PG all year, and Jordan had better stats that at least 1/2 of them including Charlie.

Just a few days or week ago you cried about me not including 5* PG in the rankings.

Plus I'm not going along with your trolls, they are weak, and you are pathetic posing as a Hawk fan.

This is what you said

We aren't going to get the Alonzo Balls of the world. We can get 4* players though.

This is what you said

We aren't going to get the Alonzo Balls of the world. We can get 4* players though.

Do you think we are going to get one of the top 3 players in the nation? Where in my post did I say that we shouldn't pursue 5* kids?

It is sad, you used to be the best troll around. Now you are just pathetic, posing as a Hawk fan and trying to troll that Iowa should get the top 3 players in the country.

Do you think we are going to get one of the top 3 players in the nation? Where in my post did I say that we shouldn't pursue 5* kids?

It is sad, you used to be the best troll around. Now you are just pathetic, posing as a Hawk fan and trying to troll that Iowa should get the top 3 players in the country.

You said we aren't going to get the 5 star one and done type players but we can get four star players though. Those are your words. Why would we waste our time and resources recruiting kids we aren't going to get? I'm finally agreeing with you on something and you are still trying to be a bully. We got DJ today, be happy for one single day instead of picking fights!

You said we aren't going to get the 5 star one and done type players but we can get four star players though. Those are your words. Why would we waste our time and resources recruiting kids we aren't going to get? I'm finally agreeing with you on something and you are still trying to be a bully. We got DJ today, be happy for one single day instead of picking fights!

Where did I say we shouldn't recruit 5* kids?

I didn't pick a fight today, you did. Not sure why, but it is funny because you really let your troll show today, and everyone noticed it. Heck even some posters who didn't think you were a troll now realize that you are a Clown troll. Good work today Cy5656

Where did I say we shouldn't recruit 5* kids?

I didn't pick a fight today, you did. Not sure why, but it is funny because you really let your troll show today, and everyone noticed it. Heck even some posters who didn't think you were a troll now realize that you are a Clown troll. Good work today Cy5656

You said we aren't going to get 5 star recruits. If that isn't implying we shouldn't recruit them I don't know what is. Why would you want to recruit a kid you know we aren't going to get? I'm glad you think today is so funny but it's also odd I finally agree with you on something and that's when I "really let my troll show". I think that speaks volumes to who you are as a poster.

Getting 4 and 5 star talent comes with winning. Iowa got few, if any, looks during the Lick era and at the start of the Fran era because Iowa basketball was a dumpster fire. As Fran improved the win total, top talent started looking Iowa's way. Now that Fran has the Hawks winning again, talent is taking notice. As the upward momentum continues, Iowa will get more looks. Maybe not the elite 5-star players, but 5-stars non-the-less.

Just my 2¢ .. .. GO HAWKS!!!

You said we aren't going to get 5 star recruits. If that isn't implying we shouldn't recruit them I don't know what is. Why would you want to recruit a kid you know we aren't going to get? I'm glad you think today is so funny but it's also odd I finally agree with you on something and that's when I "really let my troll show". I think that speaks volumes to who you are as a poster.

I never said we shouldn't recruit 5* players. Lots of 5* kids aren't the top 3 kids in the country, lots of others we need to be recruiting. You don't think we should recruit the best kids we can? That is odd. I guess we don't agree at all, I'm not sure why you are saying you agree with me on this, when you don't?

I never said we shouldn't recruit 5* players. Lots of 5* kids aren't the top 3 kids in the country, lots of others we need to be recruiting. You don't think we should recruit the best kids we can? That is odd. I guess we don't agree at all, I'm not sure why you are saying you agree with me on this, when you don't?

Frank Jackson was the #14 recruit in the country. Why didn't you include him when comparing his stats to Jordan's? You didn't because you said we aren't going to get those 5 star one and done players but "we can get 4 star players though". You said we weren't going to get those players but now you're saying we should still recruit them and waste our time and resources on them? Haha you make no sense.

Frank Jackson was the #14 recruit in the country. Why didn't you include him when comparing his stats to Jordan's? You didn't because you said we aren't going to get those 5 star one and done players but "we can get 4 star players though". You said we weren't going to get those players but now you're saying we should still recruit them and waste our time and resources on them? Haha you make no sense.

He obviously is not saying anything of what you said - no matter what context you took it in and now are trying to spin.

If there's a 5 star kid from the state of Iowa and Fran doesn't even try to recruit him because he doesn't want to waste his time or resources ...he'd be fired.

What? This makes no sense. I only talked about Lonzo Ball a few days ago or a week ago. I did those stats months ago to compare 4* players like Charlie Moore to Jordan. HAHA, you don't make any sense at all.

What? This makes no sense. I only talked about Lonzo Ball a few days ago or a week ago. I did those stats months ago to compare 4* players like Charlie Moore to Jordan. HAHA, you don't make any sense at all.

Why don't you compare Jordan to all the 4 and 5 star recruits in last year's point guard class instead of just the 4 star recruits? That part is what doesn't make any sense at all when you are comparing him to elite players.

Why don't you compare Jordan to all the 4 and 5 star recruits in last year's point guard class instead of just the 4 star recruits? That part is what doesn't make any sense at all when you are comparing him to elite players.

Why are you just now complaining about it? When I started doing it you guaranteed that Jordan wouldn't have better stats than Moore or fellow 4* recruits. You are just pissed because I ruined your Jordan troll by showing he outplayed 1/2 the 4* PG last year.

Why are you just now complaining about it? When I started doing it you guaranteed that Jordan wouldn't have better stats than Moore or fellow 4* recruits. You are just pissed because I ruined your Jordan troll by showing he outplayed 1/2 the 4* PG last year.

You are the definition of a troll and you pick and choose what fits your argument.

You are the definition of a troll and you pick and choose what fits your argument.

Haha. I posted those stats all year long and you never said shit about including 5* players. Now all of a sudden I should have included them. Talk about picking and choosing what fits your arguement. Nice try on the 5* shit, but it is a complete and utter fail on your part.

If youre trying to prove a player is good, you compare them to 4 stars. If you want to prove they are elite, you compare them to 5 stars. Dean, were you trying to say Bohannon was good or elite?

If youre trying to prove a player is good, you compare them to 4 stars. If you want to prove they are elite, you compare them to 5 stars. Dean, were you trying to say Bohannon was good or elite?

The only reason I would have called Jordan elite would be to irritate Cy5656. I don't think I did that, but no Jordan isn't elite, not even close.

The only reason I would have called Jordan elite would be to irritate Cy5656. I don't think I did that, but no Jordan isn't elite, not even close.

You're right he isn't elite (yet). That's a good reason not to compare him to 5 stars if you ask me.

Latest posts