Malik Williams

I really doubt Jordan finished in the top 1/2 of all the 4 star and 5 star point guards in his class in most stats.

As usual, you would be incorrect. Jordan finished in the top 1/2 of 4 of the 5 stats I tracked all year long. Here are how Jordan ranks of the 4* guys I tracked all year, and I added in the 5* PG recruits (Lonzo Ball, De'Aaron Fox, Dennis Smith Jr., Frank Jackson). So 20 players in total.

10th in PPG
4th in APG
4th in eFG%
9th in Orate
11th in PER

You gonna Shut the F*** Up Now? You gonna stop trashing Jordan now? God you are a bad troll, and you don't know shit about basketball.

As usual, you would be incorrect. Jordan finished in the top 1/2 of 4 of the 5 stats I tracked all year long. Here are how Jordan ranks of the 4* guys I tracked all year, and I added in the 5* PG recruits (Lonzo Ball, De'Aaron Fox, Dennis Smith Jr., Frank Jackson). So 20 players in total.

10th in PPG
4th in APG
4th in eFG%
9th in Orate
11th in PER

You gonna Shut the F*** Up Now? You gonna stop trashing Jordan now? God you are a bad troll, and you don't know shit about basketball.

He finished in the bottom half in PER. That doesn't surprise me at all with his defense. Lots of unimpressive assists too included in that.

He finished in the bottom half in PER. That doesn't surprise me at all with his defense. Lots of unimpressive assists too included in that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....JORDON SUCKS!!!!!!! He was only ranked #11 in PER amoung all 5* and 4* PG!!!!

Thank you for being the dumbest troll on the planet, I love it!

At this point I give Fran a passing grade on recruiting and coaching. The next few years will determine whether he has peaked or not. I don't think so as we should be entering a whole new level for IOWA basketball.

At this point I give Fran a passing grade on recruiting and coaching. The next few years will determine whether he has peaked or not. I don't think so as we should be entering a whole new level for IOWA basketball.

Great point @BigD Fran has brought us back from the depths of the Lick crater. Now can he get us back to the sweet 16 and possibly further?

I disagree because I think Dean is actually a pretty good troll. He always sucks me in with his nonsense.

Maybe you should do better. You know that Dean is always going to make you look dumb when you bring up Bohannon. Try a new discussion and stop sucking.

Maybe you should do better. You know that Dean is always going to make you look dumb when you bring up Bohannon. Try a new discussion and stop sucking.

It is too easy. He is just trying to troll, and who knows if he even believes the shit he spews. I mean his last post trying to act like having the 11th best PER of all the 4* and 5* PG recruits (20 total players) is a BAD THING! I mean is that even serious? I can't make that kind of dumb ass shit up, he does it to himself.

I just called you out for leaving off elite point guards to help your argument and you didn't like it. Keep up your troll you got going on.
This is pure cyfan posts. Whenever a cyfan is losing an argument they use Hawk fans point and try to turn it around. Go to cyfan and you'll continuously see twins/56 say the Iowa-ISU football game is our superbowl or say we're little brother. It's the type of argument a grade schooler puts out. Calling Dean a cyclone fan is pathetic and shows what an embarrassment 56 is.

This is pure cyfan posts. Whenever a cyfan is losing an argument they use Hawk fans point and try to turn it around. Go to cyfan and you'll continuously see twins/56 say the Iowa-ISU football game is our superbowl or say we're little brother. It's the type of argument a grade schooler puts out. Calling Dean a cyclone fan is pathetic and shows what an embarrassment 56 is.

Why would someone saying the ISU game is our Super Bowl?

Latest posts