Malik Williams

One and done, Alonzo Ball type players (top 3 national recruits). I have said it several times.

Still not sure what that has to do with recruiting them? I'm all for Fran recruiting whomever is interested in Iowa, including Alonzo Ball if he would have been interested in Iowa.

So we both agree we have zero chance of getting one and done players. What we disagree with is you still want to recruit players we have zero chance of getting and I don't. I really hope Foster doesn't blow up to be that type of recruit so we have a chance. Hopefully he stays a 4 star.

So we both agree we have zero chance of getting one and done players. What we disagree with is you still want to recruit players we have zero chance of getting and I don't. I really hope Foster doesn't blow up to be that type of recruit so we have a chance. Hopefully he stays a 4 star.

Dude, why do you lie all the time. I said one and done Lonze Ball type players. That means they are top 3 national recruits and a 2 overall NBA pick.

I'm not even sure what your point is? Do you think this is clever, or that you have scored some major point here? First of all Foster isn't a top 3 national recruit or the #2 NBA draft pick when he goes to the NBA.

I don't get it? What am I missing here? This isn't even a troll, it is you making up a fantasy scenario for some reason that I can't even deduce?

Dude, why do you lie all the time. I said one and done Lonze Ball type players. That means they are top 3 national recruits and a 2 overall NBA pick.

I'm not even sure what your point is? Do you think this is clever, or that you have scored some major point here? First of all Foster isn't a top 3 national recruit or the #2 NBA draft pick when he goes to the NBA.

I don't get it? What am I missing here? This isn't even a troll, it is you making up a fantasy scenario for some reason that I can't even deduce?

Now I'm confused again. So we can get one and done players just as long as they aren't top 3 recruits or top 3 draft picks? You were talking about elite point guards and left out players who didn't fit either of those categories so I'm trying to make sure we are on the same page.

Now I'm confused again. So we can get one and done players just as long as they aren't top 3 recruits or top 3 draft picks? You were talking about elite point guards and left out players who didn't fit either of those categories so I'm trying to make sure we are on the same page.

Cy5656. I clearly said 5* one and done Alonzo Ball types. I guess is you want to ignore parts of that and only use a part of what I said I shouldn't be surprise that a king troll like cy5656 would do this.

I hope Foster is the next Alonzo Ball (not sure where you are seeing that he is being compared to him)? But it seems this is an exercise in hope, not reality. So I'll play along. I hope Foster is the next Alonzo Ball because Fran has a good shot of landing Foster!

In summation, Cy5656 is trolling and boring his thread by formulating a fantasy (Foster is a 5* one and done Alonzo Ball type recruit). And using this made up fantasy to try to troll that we then should stop recruiting him because of Cy5656 made up fantasy scenario?

I don't get it? What is the point of said troll?

Cy5656. I clearly said 5* one and done Alonzo Ball types. I guess is you want to ignore parts of that and only use a part of what I said I shouldn't be surprise that a king troll like cy5656 would do this.

I hope Foster is the next Alonzo Ball (not sure where you are seeing that he is being compared to him)? But it seems this is an exercise in hope, not reality. So I'll play along. I hope Foster is the next Alonzo Ball because Fran has a good shot of landing Foster!

Why didn't you compare to Jordan to all the elite PG's except Lonzo Ball then?

Why didn't you compare to Jordan to all the elite PG's except Lonzo Ball then?

Why do you care about this now? That was 6-8 months ago I was doing that. You never complained then, now you got a beef with it? Never heard you once say that Jordan should Be as good as 5* one and done players, and now that is your contention?

Why do you care about this now? That was 6-8 months ago I was doing that. You never complained then, now you got a beef with it? Never heard you once say that Jordan should Be as good as 5* one and done players, and now that is your contention?

This was like two weeks ago in the Garza thread where you were talking about elite point guard and comparing Jordan to them but then left out the best of the best to help your argument. You are not fooling anyone.

This was like two weeks ago in the Garza thread where you were talking about elite point guard and comparing Jordan to them but then left out the best of the best to help your argument. You are not fooling anyone.

What? You think anyone else on this site cares that Jordan isn't being compared to 5* one and done players? We all know how good Jordan was, you are the only clueless one who is still trying to Troll Jordan. Still contending that Jordan sucks is just pathetic at this point. Just give it up Troll, we all know Jordan was exactly what you claimed he has ZERO CHANCE TO BE.

Calling Dean a cyclone fan just because he is making himself look stupid right now is pretty harsh in my opinion.

Dean's one of the biggest Hawk fans on this site and you're right in the fact that he carries a lot more weight around here then you.

What? You think anyone else on this site cares that Jordan isn't being compared to 5* one and done players? We all know how good Jordan was, you are the only clueless one who is still trying to Troll Jordan. Seriously, you are still trying to prove Jordan sucks? Just give it up Troll, we all know Jordan was exactly what you claimed he has ZERO CHANCE TO BE.

I just called you out for leaving off elite point guards to help your argument and you didn't like it. Keep up your troll you got going on.

I just called you out for leaving off elite point guards to help your argument and you didn't like it. Keep up your troll you got going on.

No one cares that this thread isn't comparing Jordan to Lonzo Ball or any other 5 star or 4 star guy. Who cares? NO ONE.

The whole premise of comparing Jordan was to 4* PG. You were slamming Jordan and mocking Fran for missing in Moore. It started by comparing Jordan to Moore and expanded to all 4* PG.

It is crazy that Jordan finished in the top 1/2 of all elite PG like he did on many of the stats I was tracking. Crazy that Jordan was right up there with the elites.

The whole premise of comparing Jordan was to 4* PG. You were slamming Jordan and mocking Fran for missing in Moore. It started by comparing Jordan to Moore and expanded to all 4* PG.

It is crazy that Jordan finished in the top 1/2 of all elite PG like he did on many of the stats I was tracking. Crazy that Jordan was right up there with the elites.

I really doubt Jordan finished in the top 1/2 of all the 4 star and 5 star point guards in his class in most stats.

Latest posts