Malik Williams

Dean also said this below and I had nothing to do with it where he said 4 star point guards were elite but then left out the 5 star point guards because we can't get 5 star players.

He put up better numbers than 50% of the 4* "elite PG"

Dean also said this below and I had nothing to do with it where he said 4 star point guards were elite but then left out the 5 star point guards because we can't get 5 star players.

He put up better numbers than 50% of the 4* "elite PG"

But 5 stars are more eliter.

Question - What happened to Malik Williams? Did he turn out to be a star at some other school? My apologies to anyone who may have already answered these questions, but 8 pages of posts is just too long for my short attention span.

Question - What happened to Malik Williams? Did he turn out to be a star at some other school? My apologies to anyone who may have already answered these questions, but 8 pages of posts is just too long for my short attention span.
He will be a freshman at Louisville this year. He was Iowa's top target last year meaning that Garza and Nunge are fall back recruits in the eye of Cy5656.

T
He will be a freshman at Louisville this year. He was Iowa's top target last year meaning that Garza and Nunge are fall back recruits in the eye of Cy5656.
Thanks. I'll watch his development this year. Fallback or not, I like Garza a lot.

I've never called Garza a fall back recruit and I have been really excited about him from the beginning.

Something like that. I just agree with Dean that we aren't going to get 5 star players like Frank Jackson so that is why we don't need to compare our players to them.

You don't agree with me at all. I think Iowa should be recruiting 5* players, and you don't think Fran should. Lying about what I said isn't getting you anywhere. I never said Fran shouldn't be recruiting 5* kids.

Plus why are you all of a sudden desperate that I include 5* players stats when comparing Jordan to other PG? You didn't complain at all during the year about this. I guess you have changed your arguement about Jordan all year long, as he surpassed each and every thing you said he couldn't. First you insisted that Jordan wouldn't match Mike's offensive numbers (he did). Then you insisted Jordan wouldn't be close to 4* PG production (and he was). Lastly when every last person on the planet had seen the light, you still mocked those who said Jordan would be Fr. All B1G (and he was). Now you are desperate that I include 5* stats, because it will prove what?

Just go home to CyClownfanatic, you fit in well there as you have zero basketball knowledge, and all you do is constantly troll good Hawk fans.

You don't agree with me at all. I think Iowa should be recruiting 5* players, and you don't think Fran should. Lying about what I said isn't getting you anywhere. I never said Fran shouldn't be recruiting 5* kids.

Plus why are you all of a sudden desperate that I include 5* players stats when comparing Jordan to other PG? You didn't complain at all during the year about this. I guess you have changed your arguement about Jordan all year long, as he surpassed each and every thing you said he couldn't. First you insisted that Jordan wouldn't match Mike's offensive numbers (he did). Then you insisted Jordan wouldn't be close to 4* PG production (and he was). Lastly when every last person on the planet had seen the light, you still mocked those who said Jordan would be Fr. All B1G (and he was). Now you are desperate that I include 5* stats, because it will prove what?

Just go home to CyClownfanatic, you fit in well there as you have zero basketball knowledge, and all you do is constantly troll good Hawk fans.

Your exact words were we aren't going to get the Lonzo Ball's of the world but we can get 4 star recruits though. Why would you want to recruit 5 star players if we can't get them? I mean that was your reasoning for not comparing Jordan to them because you said we can't get them and now you're saying you want to recruit players we have no chance at getting?

Your exact words were we aren't going to get the Lonzo Ball's of the world but we can get 4 star recruits though. Why would you want to recruit 5 star players if we can't get them? I mean that was your reasoning for not comparing Jordan to them because you said we can't get them and now you're saying you want to recruit players we have no chance at getting?

Do you think we should tell Patrick or Joe to F off if they end up beong 5 stars?

Do you think we should tell Patrick or Joe to F off if they end up beong 5 stars?

Kind of a moot point since neither will end up being a 5 star. Joe is going to hover around the 50 type spot and even if Patrick plays like a 5 star he will get bumped down to a 4 star because we are Iowa. My biggest concern is Xavier blowing up and becoming a 5 star and us not having a chance at him.

Kind of a moot point since neither will end up being a 5 star. Joe is going to hover around the 50 type spot and even if Patrick plays like a 5 star he will get bumped down to a 4 star because we are Iowa. My biggest concern is Xavier blowing up and becoming a 5 star and us not having a chance at him.

That is a pretty big concern because if he does, our chances of getting him drop a lot.

Correct. Virtually no chance. History proves that. But Fran is awesome so he changes no chance to virtually no chance.

Zero percent chance and it doesn't matter how awesome Fran is. That's why Dean doesn't compare our players to them because it's a waste of time since we can't get them. We can get 4 star recruits though.

Zero percent chance and it doesn't matter how awesome Fran is. That's why Dean doesn't compare our players to them because it's a waste of time since we can't get them. We can get 4 star recruits though.

If Foster is a 5* one and done top 3 recruit in the nation we have zero chance at signing him, just like I said. We should still try, it would be beyond stupid to not try for an in state kid. Since you always agree with me, then you agree with this.

Correct. Virtually no chance. History proves that. But Fran is awesome so he changes no chance to virtually no chance.

Pretty simple really. I wonder if Cy5655 has a learning or mental disability? Not to make fun of that, because it is sad. I wish he would tell us if that is the case, because I would totally back off making fun of him if he was disabled, I would never knowingly make fun of the mentally challenged.

Latest posts