Losing to Western Michigan

This forum needs a respected poster to assume nominal authority, like a Dean or something, that can keep egos in check and keep the conversation moving. It seems now conversation gets bogged down in petty name-calling and one-upsmanship, instead of serious and legitimate sports conversation.

I accept the position.

"Dean"vogs

Sure you do, you hate him as Iowa's football coach, don't you? Or do you like him as Iowa's football coach.

I don't hate him as a man or a coach. This must be difficult for you to accept. I've had this conversation with you about 8 million times. But, it's ok. I'll talk with you about this till you get it.

I don't hate him as a man or a coach. This must be difficult for you to accept. I've had this conversation with you about 8 million times. But, it's ok. I'll talk with you about this till you get it.

I don't Love him as a man or a coach. This must be difficult for you to accept. I've had this conversation with you about 8 million times. But, it's ok. I'll talk with you about this till you get it.

I don't Love him as a man or a coach. This must be difficult for you to accept. I've had this conversation with you about 8 million times. But, it's ok. I'll talk with you about this till you get it.

Wow...........talk about the lines being blurred here. You, a perceived kf defender and me, a perceived kf critic. You state you don't love him as a man or a coach. I DO LOVE him as a man and don't like the fact that he's Iowa's coach. This is good. We are all learning something new today. Love this stuff, man.

If Iowa wins this game what will you do? I imagine not be happy about and I predict there will be a similar post next week. " If Iowa loses to Minnesota then I'm officially done" etc etc. how about something more original? How about maybe wait until the game is actually played to start moaning about it. It's like some of you people aren't happy unless you are complaining.

Sorry Freed. There is NO WAY you could convince anyone here that you don't despise, mistrust, question or dislike anything KF says or does. That ship has sailed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not happy with the state of the program the last couple years, nobody is, but Iowa football is ONE bad hire away from being Iowa basketball circa 2005-2011. Be careful what you wish for.

It is hilarious how every post FreedCommanche writes is directed at the legions of KF lovers who continually come at him. Where the hell are all of these Kurt supporters? I mean, I see some Kurt toleraters, but pretty much no one is going to the floor to defend him.

I mean, seriously, does not wanting him fired yesterday make you koolade drinking KF apologist? I swear, these ridiculous labels get tossed around so much, they don't even have a real meaning anymore. The word hipster thinks apologist is an ambiguously defined word...

Wow...........talk about the lines being blurred here. You, a perceived kf defender and me, a perceived kf critic. You state you don't love him as a man or a coach. I DO LOVE him as a man and don't like the fact that he's Iowa's coach. This is good. We are all learning something new today. Love this stuff, man.

I like KF as a man and coach.

Do you love, love him as a man? Or do you just love him?

I'm totally confused now......maybe because I don't love men in the same way as you??? Or maybe because I don't LOVE ANYONE that I haven't actually meet and know......:rolleyes:

Sorry Freed. There is NO WAY you could convince anyone here that you don't despise, mistrust, question or dislike anything KF says or does. That ship has sailed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not happy with the state of the program the last couple years, nobody is, but Iowa football is ONE bad hire away from being Iowa basketball circa 2005-2011. Be careful what you wish for.

freed doesn't "hate" anyone. semantics i know, but that's what he will say. watch

It is hilarious how every post FreedCommanche writes is directed at the legions of KF lovers who continually come at him. Where the hell are all of these Kurt supporters? I mean, I see some Kurt toleraters, but pretty much no one is going to the floor to defend him.

I mean, seriously, does not wanting him fired yesterday make you koolade drinking KF apologist? I swear, these ridiculous labels get tossed around so much, they don't even have a real meaning anymore. The word hipster thinks apologist is an ambiguously defined word...

That is why when I see him start calling people out as apologist, or lovers, or defenders, I call him a hater. The label is stupid, but it is effective, as he gets realllllllyyyyyy defensive when you say he hates KF.

This forum needs a respected poster to assume nominal authority, like a Dean or something, that can keep egos in check and keep the conversation moving. It seems now conversation gets bogged down in petty name-calling and one-upsmanship, instead of serious and legitimate sports conversation.

So glad you and Dean took the bull by the horns and restored this tread to the terrain of 'serious and legitimate' sports conversation.

Skillfully done, and with such nominal authority.

So glad you and Dean took the bull by the horns and restored this tread to the terrain of 'serious and legitimate' sports conversation.

Skillfully done, and with such nominal authority.
I lol'd so hard I just spit apple juice all over my mom's computer! Way to bring teh funneh.

Nope. I have said that 75% of the general fan base still back him.

I like KF as a man and coach.

Do you love, love him as a man? Or do you just love him?

I'm totally confused now......maybe because I don't love men in the same way as you??? Or maybe because I don't LOVE ANYONE that I haven't actually meet and know......:rolleyes:

Don't make me puke. I love all human beings in generic sense.

a man I love him like I do all.
no-homo-sled-4995.jpg

And Who are you? The forum Police? You know when this gets played out? When they get back to playing like they should. And you really think these guys can go 10-2? Give me a break! My call is 6-6 and I can't even see that at this point.

Don't kid yourself. They not above losing to Western Michigan or Minnesota.

What a stupid troll post. It is one thing to speculate how an upcoming game might, I say Might play out or to guess the final score

BUT why talk about us losing and getting rid of the coach, wait to play the game.

I couldnt believe the loss to C Mich last year the way the defense came out flat, couldnt cover receivers, dug a big hole, then the defense starts to light it up and shuts them completely down until guess what we get the lead back and then the defense and special teams go into failure mode.

But I am pulling and rooting for the hawks this game and not thinking about a loss until it might happen

Latest posts