Losing to Western Michigan

Im as adamant of a KF supporter that there is around here and I would be off the ship if Iowa loses tomorrow to WMU. Iowa is better than last year and WMU is terrible....worse than CMU last year. With WMU's rushing defense there should be no way Iowa loses this game.

I still like Iowa big in this one.

Definitely see your point, but at the same time you didn't name a thread "Losing to Western Michigan". While I don't think he intended it to sound that way, his negativity IMO is the difference between the two of thought processes. You have the more upbeat attitude and seem to be as though you're still under the impression things can turn around, while the negativity gives off an already defeated tone.

Up until this point I have been on the band wagon with Kirk and the gang. I haven't called for his head and I am not going to start, but at this point if Iowa loses to Western Michigan, to me it's a clear indication that this association with Coach Ferentz isn't working. The product we are seeing on the field isn't matching the money being spent.

oh, christ. If I want to engage in a conversation full of empty truisms repeated ad nauseum, I'd talk to my wife ... or my parents ... or my co-workers.

And Who are you? The forum Police? You know when this gets played out? When they get back to playing like they should. And you really think these guys can go 10-2? Give me a break! My call is 6-6 and I can't even see that at this point.

Don't kid yourself. They not above losing to Western Michigan or Minnesota.

I never said that we were above losing to either of those teams. What I take issue with is people posting pointless crap over and over again. What purpose does is serve to make a thread like this? It would be like me making a thread claiming that getting housed by Minnesota 55-0 indicates that we have a poor defense. Of course it does. Of course losing to Western Michigan would make you lose confidence in KF. You could make a thread every single week about the things that would make you lose confidence in KF. That doesn't mean we should.

And yes, I'm the forum Police. A doo doo doo. A dah dah dah.

I never said that we were above losing to either of those teams. What I take issue with is people posting pointless crap over and over again. What purpose does is serve to make a thread like this? It would be like me making a thread claiming that getting housed by Minnesota 55-0 indicates that we have a poor defense. Of course it does. Of course losing to Western Michigan would make you lose confidence in KF. You could make a thread every single week about the things that would make you lose confidence in KF. That doesn't mean we should.

And yes, I'm the forum Police. A doo doo doo. A dah dah dah.
Only way op post would better is if he threatened to give up his season tickets because I for one care who has a ticket and why they bought it.

I think 90% of this board feels that their feelings matter to the rest of us. Guess what i could give two jonnyguidos less about your feelings or concerns. If i want to hear about feelings i will read a dr phil book.

Well that seems kind of stupid to do.

All this being said, I dont think Iowa loses tomorrow and I still have the Hawks pegged at 7-5 (4-4).

The haters don't get it, and will never get it. If you don't think like a hater, and think KF should be fired now, then you love everything about KF, are a defender of all things KF, and are drinking some KF flavored kool aid that they love to talk about??

The haters don't get it, and will never get it. If you don't think like a hater, and think KF should be fired now, then you love everything about KF, are a defender of all things KF, and are drinking some KF flavored kool aid that they love to talk about??

This is funny because he knows nobody on here hates kf.

What a bunch o' crabasses. The forums are salty today!
This forum needs a respected poster to assume nominal authority, like a Dean or something, that can keep egos in check and keep the conversation moving. It seems now conversation gets bogged down in petty name-calling and one-upsmanship, instead of serious and legitimate sports conversation.

Latest posts