Losing to Western Michigan

Up until this point I have been on the band wagon with Kirk and the gang. I haven't called for his head and I am not going to start, but at this point if Iowa loses to Western Michigan, to me it's a clear indication that this association with Coach Ferentz isn't working. The product we are seeing on the field isn't matching the money being spent.

Three games. One loss, granted to a very good Northern Illinois team. But a loss never the less. And two more games that Iowa should have dominated easily. Statistics are nice but they don't always win games. And if Iowa doesn't start showing some solid effort, this may be the point that we later look to as the proverbial straw that ended the Kirk Ferentz era.
I don't think we have that to worry about no more. LOL

So we're killing Western Michigan. Big deal. They're terrible. We SHOULD be killing them.

In fact, for what Ferrets makes, we should be winning 80-0 right now. Instead, we fumble twice and are winning mostly due to lucky punt returns. And he's still misusing Canzeri and Bullock, obviously, since both have less yards per carry than Weisman, due to poor play calling.

Therefore, Ferrets still sucks and the program remains in disarray. Don't listen to the kool-aid drinkers.

Latest posts