Looks like the clowns are closing in on beating TCU

Why did all of you clown fans turn your backs on Stevie Hicks in his greatest hours of need?
All of you have blood on your hands. You may as well have pushed him off that overpass, crychump.
You will burn in hell.

Still a good win for ISU, but TCU was/is criminally overrated. ISU should have been favored in this game by about 7, in my estimation.
As an Isu fan I say that they shouldn't be favored at a road game against a ranked team. I think them ******* the game against tech gave that line-deservedly so. Normqlly that would be the signal of the end of the season...but they showed up today. Pleasantly surprised.

Why did all of you clown fans turn your backs on Stevie Hicks in his greatest hours of need?
All of you have blood on your hands. You may as well have pushed him off that overpass, crychump.
You will burn in hell.
Wow. You win.

I totally am not looking for acceptance. I am looking for humor, and am getting a ton of it.

The real humor is this, ISWHO beat a team missing one of the better rated qbs in their conference, down to the third string RB, lost their best wr in the first half, had god knows how many other key players out, got what 4 or 5 turnovers and the game was still in the balance with 4 minutes to go in the game and they did beat the #15 team in the nation and this clown is over here jaw jacking because his mom must have put a lock on the cookie jar before she went to work her corner. Now all things being equal, that rant of mine had humor but not as humorous as this, your nickname is cychamp, now I understand the Cy part, but the champ part is confusing, I don't recall ISWHO winning any championships in anything that mattered...so all of this means one thing and you already know this-you are a ******

The real humor is this, ISWHO beat a team missing one of the better rated qbs in their conference, down to the third string RB, lost their best wr in the first half, had god knows how many other key players out, got what 4 or 5 turnovers and the game was still in the balance with 4 minutes to go in the game and they did beat the #15 team in the nation and this clown is over here jaw jacking because his mom must have put a lock on the cookie jar before she went to work her corner. Now all things being equal, that rant of mine had humor but not as humorous as this, your nickname is cychamp, now I understand the Cy part, but the champ part is confusing, I don't recall ISWHO winning any championships in anything that mattered...so all of this means one thing and you already know this-you are a ******
Tldr

I'm so proud to be your coach, who would ahve thought that a decent team could beat a TCU at home without their starting QB, I knew it could happen. ISU caught a break again, but their murders' row of a schedule is still ahead of them and teams play the Clones like it's their super bowl and toughest rival ya know. Was hilarious to see the amount of Clown fans in BWW today because they couldn't find it on their local TV, a spatter of clapping with every play was so amusing I had to get up and leave.

How did I know that if I logged in tonight that Cychamp would be celebrating his victory with a bunch of Hawkeye fans instead of with the rest of the fans preparing for the National Title game vs Alabama. Go Cyclowns! I AM SO PWOUD YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR TIME WITH US!

How did I know that if I logged in tonight that Cychamp would be celebrating his victory with a bunch of Hawkeye fans instead of with the rest of the fans preparing for the National Title game vs Alabama. Go Cyclowns! I AM SO PWOUD YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR TIME WITH US!
I am celebrating with both fan bases, but thanks anyway.

You guys have been a ton of fun tonight.. thanks. Especially to Vinny.

Latest posts