Looks like the clowns are closing in on beating TCU

Even if we take that at face value, cychamp, I'm not so sure what is so funny. Good win today for you guys, but you got to keep proving it for Iowa fans to ultimately respect your program.

11a63eb91fa5bd0194ffd2a5315cc154_zps7159ef7b.jpg
You know, you are alright. I'd love to have a beer with you some day. I might even let you feel me up.

Even if we take that at face value, cychamp, I'm not so sure what is so funny. Good win today for you guys, but you got to keep proving it for Iowa fans to ultimately respect your program.
Yeah, not looking for your respect, but scoreboard will do for now.

Only idiots wouldn't have some measure of respect for the program Rhoads is putting together over there. Iowa is much closer to ISU than it is to the upper echelon, and not just this season.

Not at all.....Iowa vs Indiana has nothing to do with your program. Just don't be jumping for joy to much with better teams yet to face on your schedule.

And yes, it takes some luster off your win today. But, you will take them.....your ISU after all.

Are you giving back your win over that Minnesota HS team? Marquis Gray has been much more important to them than Pachall is for TCU.

I know it must feel bad having not beaten a top 15 team on the road AND having lost to us at home AND having lost to some directional school at home, Chuckie. Completely understand. Feel free to take it out on me. I know it has to sting.

The only thing that stings is your breath, Karen. WOW do you need to floss. Yuck.

Only idiots wouldn't have some measure of respect for the program Rhoads is putting together over there. Iowa is much closer to ISU than it is to the upper echelon, and not just this season.

Do you think your namesake, TORK Hook, would ever post something like this??
Shame on you.

Latest posts