Looks like the clowns are closing in on beating TCU

Too bad College Gameday is already doing that boring ND/Stanford game next week. I bet they would be tripping over themselves getting to LAmes for Farmeggedon if they had a chance...:rolleyes:

Clown fans, you make it to easy. You go into meltdown mode at the mention of ol' Stevie, and then wonder why he gets brought up.

If you are going to troll a rival site, don't have such a thin skin because it makes you an easy target.

So because he played for a rival team it's okay to make fun of somebody with a mental disorder who took his own life? I'm sorry, I have no problem with a lot of stuff but this just flat crosses the line. It's not funny, it's disturbing, and frankly I'm surprised that anybody would find it funny in any scenario. BHGP does a heck of a job making fun of ISU, it's funny, it's creative, and I laugh almost every time. There is nothing funny or creative here. It's dirtbag bullcrap that's the equivalent of an ISU fan spamming a board about how Chris Street's blood is on your hands because you weren't helping him cross the street that night, or how it's Iowa fans' fault that they didn't tell Norm to put down the pulled pork to help him save his foot.

It's the exact same thing, and those things are just awful, awful things to say and not funny. If Jon tolerates *******, unfunny, offensive trolling then that's fine... I'll just lose a lot of respect for him.

Unfortunately we have already been down this road, and apparently stuff like this is OK here.

It is not not deleted or taken care of in any way, so it is obviously condoned.

Like I said, it says a lot about the person and site.

Any real reason to post this in a Hawkeye football forum, other than perhaps you were too lazy to look for the appropriate place? This belongs in Rivalry.

That is all.

So because he played for a rival team it's okay to make fun of somebody with a mental disorder who took his own life? I'm sorry, I have no problem with a lot of stuff but this just flat crosses the line. It's not funny, it's disturbing, and frankly I'm surprised that anybody would find it funny in any scenario. BHGP does a heck of a job making fun of ISU, it's funny, it's creative, and I laugh almost every time. There is nothing funny or creative here. It's dirtbag bullcrap that's the equivalent of an ISU fan spamming a board about how Chris Street's blood is on your hands because you weren't helping him cross the street that night, or how it's Iowa fans' fault that they didn't tell Norm to put down the pulled pork to help him save his foot.

It's the exact same thing, and those things are just awful, awful things to say and not funny. If Jon tolerates *******, unfunny, offensive trolling then that's fine... I'll just lose a lot of respect for him.

If you don't like it there IS another board our there with ISU's name on it...literally.

If you don't like it there IS another board our there with ISU's name on it...literally.

I'd have just a big of a problem with it if it happened on ISU's board and it was the other way around. Again, does this board have no problem with it? Man you guys probably read Straightling and thought it was a knee slapping comedy.

So because he played for a rival team it's okay to make fun of somebody with a mental disorder who took his own life? I'm sorry, I have no problem with a lot of stuff but this just flat crosses the line. It's not funny, it's disturbing, and frankly I'm surprised that anybody would find it funny in any scenario. BHGP does a heck of a job making fun of ISU, it's funny, it's creative, and I laugh almost every time. There is nothing funny or creative here. It t's dirtbag bullcrap that's the equivalent of an ISU fan spamming a board about how Chris Street's blood is on your hands because you weren't helping him cross the street that night, or how it's Iowa fans' fault that they didn't tell Norm to put down the pulled pork to help him save his foot.

Oh crap.
Look, spin away prole, but the isu community didn't do schit to help the young man.
Y'all have to live with that.
You have no apples to compare with our oranges.

Oh crap.
Look, spin away prole, but the isu community didn't do schit to help the young man.
Y'all have to live with that.
You have no apples to compare with our oranges.

Average ISU fan had no idea.

What did the UofI and it's fans do for Alex Karras? We've all known he's been having problems for a few years.

What did they do for DJK?

What did they do for the victims of Pierre Pierce, and the perp himself?

Honestly you've crossed the line here, admit it, and shut up about it.

Giving a rival crap for players/coaches and former players/coaches who are sick or dead is pretty low. I can only speak for myself but Im sure most Hawk fans don't subscribe to that logic. With that said, even if the post would be pulled or Scorp is banned there will be an alt here within the hour and he will have over 100 posts by days end. My suggestion to clone fans who are offended by this board is don't visit.

40,000 less? You're making our fans look arrogant and stupid.

My bad. How about 25,000 less fans. Point remains the same. And I don't think my mistake makes many posts on here look any less stupid just sayin.

Kinnick holds about 80k, correct. Sorry for making you look stupid with my arrogant post....

Latest posts