Looks like the clowns are closing in on beating TCU

Perfect ambassador for Hawkeye Nation.
Blaming a suicide of a former player on
their fans.Nice site you run here Miller.

Now you're blaming Miller for what you typed? That's quite a leap!

Fattie-Based upon your level of over compensation there is clearly something very small.

I make good money, but I don't think I'm over compensated.
Don't be jelly that you are a 47%er - that's a you problem.

Yes fattie I agree I totally owned you on your shortcoming.[/QUOT

If you're really that interested in my johnson, I would be glad to pm you a pic.
So you are into making fun that are depressed and kill themselves. You are fat. You like sending pictures of your genitals to anonymous posters on an Internet board. You are sicker than I thought.

Clown fans, you make it to easy. You go into meltdown mode at the mention of ol' Stevie, and then wonder why he gets brought up.

If you are going to troll a rival site, don't have such a thin skin because it makes you an easy target.

Clown fans, you make it to easy. You go into meltdown mode at the mention of ol' Stevie, and then wonder why he gets brought up.

If you are going to troll a rival site, don't have such a thin skin because it makes you an easy target.
I actually don't mind it anymore. It says more about the person who posts it and the site that allows it than anything else.

Sssshh, tehb! Let me have moar fun with le clownz!

Latest posts