Kobe

Wrong Kobe is clearly on the best team...

James is the best player in basketball ball today and it is not even close.

They guy with 4 rings might have an argument.

I know Lebron is much younger but isnt he already the age Jordan was when he won his first?

* Not age, I think I meant as many seasons in the league. I'm not sure.

If LeBron had the same supporting cast that Kobe does he'd be winning championships.

Their supporting casts really aren't the different. Yes, Kobe has Gasol who is obviously better than anybody on the Cavs but other than that they're fairly even. Mo Williams is better than any guard on the Lakers, the Cavs bench is better than the Lakers since Bynum has been banged up.

I don't know who is the best player in the league, it's real close either way. But Kobe is def the most talented player in the league today, dude's footwork is unbelievable and he has no holes in his offensive game.

They guy with 4 rings might have an argument.

I know Lebron is much younger but isnt he already the age Jordan was when he won his first?

* Not age, I think I meant as many seasons in the league. I'm not sure.

The guy with 4 rings also has had alot better teams than James...and i don't care for either Kobe or James.

Anybody who thinks Lebron is better than Kobe at this point doesn't watch NBA basketball. I mean REALLY watch the games. Not just highlights on sportscenter. Kobe is on a whole other level

Anybody who thinks Lebron is better than Kobe at this point doesn't watch NBA basketball. I mean REALLY watch the games. Not just highlights on sportscenter. Kobe is on a whole other level

Either that or those people just are not Laker fans :rolleyes:

Hops aside, Kobe really is the best player today....because he's a leader and makes others around him better. Can't say that for LeBron at this point.

Can't argue with 4 and probably 5, rings.

can't stand the Lakers but agree Kobe is better then James at this point, what does this have to do with Iowa Football again?

Latest posts