Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

both classes are going to go to multiple tourneys - I can't see that as bad. Ok, now I am really done. Enjoy being the dumbest guy on this board.

both classes are going to go to multiple tourneys - I can't see that as bad. Ok, now I am really done. Enjoy being the dumbest guy on this board.

Because of classes ahead or behind them. I don't see how anyone say the 2014 and 2015 classes were good

Saying a class overall is bad is not saying they were all bad. When you give out that many scholarships and only a few stick it's a bad class

I won't argue that. I just wanted to see if I could squeeze a positive post out of you;) If I remember that class right, it was small. Just Uhl, Ellingson and a transfer in Dickerson with Baer walking on.

I won't argue that. I just wanted to see if I could squeeze a positive post out of you;) If I remember that class right, it was small. Just Uhl, Ellingson and a transfer in Dickerson with Baer walking on.

You could argue all three scholarship offers were misses

Just like I was trolling and stirring the pot when I said CW wasn't going to be a good PG this year.

Listen man, you have dug your own grave 50 different times or more. As Iowa fan we can spot trolls vs critical fans. This place is full of football posters who are fans but are tired of KF. I could list 10 different poster who I don't agree with, but I have not doubt they bleed Black and Gold......

Nobody takes 56 serious anymore, everyone knows your are a Clone fan doing the good old "I'm a Iowa fan" soft troll bit. It's time for you to bury 56 and bring out a different Alt and try again.

Listen man, you have dug your own grave 50 different times or more. As Iowa fan we can spot trolls vs critical fans. This place is full of football posters who are fans but are tired of KF. I could list 10 different poster who I don't agree with, but I have not doubt they bleed Black and Gold......

Nobody takes 56 serious anymore, everyone knows your are a Clone fan doing the good old "I'm a Iowa fan" soft troll bit. It's time for you to bury 56 and bring out a different Alt and try again.

How?

I have very high expectations for this Iowa program - VERY high - I think we'll be in the sweet 16 or better over the next 4 or 5 seasons, the ground work is being laid as we speak

I think there's reason for optimism for Bohannon and Moss. The team went out and played defense against ISU, which is why the won and looked good doing it. If Cook comes back and offers no post defense like before, we'll be right back to losing games again to bad teams.

giphy.gif