Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

So who would have had to not get a scholarship in order for Fran to have one for Morgan? If we had him we would probably be 9-1 or 8-2 with our "terrible" pg play.

Fran didn't recruit him, he came to Iowa on his own.

ok - when a good player comes to Iowa "Fran didn't recruit him" - when Fran misses it's his fault. By this definition, NO ONE recruits transfers and they go to other schools "on their own" but it's ALSO Fran's fault for not pulling them in. See what I mean by you should just shut up?

ok - when a good player comes to Iowa "Fran didn't recruit him" - when Fran misses it's his fault. By this definition, NO ONE recruits transfers and they go to other schools "on their own" but it's ALSO Fran's fault for not pulling them in. See what I mean by you should just shut up?

People recruit transfers all the time. Iowa wasn't allowed to recruit Uthoff. It was at totally different situation. Even if you say he did recruit him (obviously he did behind the scenes) grabbing one transfer in 7 years with today's recruiting landscape just doesn't make sense in my opinion

This dude is clearly a troll guys. We need to stop feeding him. Just call him on his BS and laugh at him. He's getting exactly what he wants out of this... an argument. He's the same as Champless. I truly believe he's an ISU fan who says just enough positive things about Iowa to make it look differently. 9/10 of his posts are negative. It took him a week to even respond after the Hawks owned Iowa State. It's time to call a spade a spade and stop giving him what he wants.

This dude is clearly a troll guys. We need to stop feeding him. Just call him on his BS and laugh at him. He's getting exactly what he wants out of this... an argument. He's the same as Champless. I truly believe he's an ISU fan who says just enough positive things about Iowa to make it look differently. 9/10 of his posts are negative. It took him a week to even respond after the Hawks owned Iowa State. It's time to call a spade a spade and stop giving him what he wants.

I posted probably 20 times the day after we beat ISU but don't let that get in the way of your weak argument

Weak argument? I bet 18/20 of those posts were full of your typical negative BS too then huh?

It's true - we feed him. Some of it's just SO DUMB that it's hard to resist... 5-5 is unacceptable in year 7 is literally the dumbest when you take into account everything else.

They weren't, look them up.

Trust me, you fill every thread up with your negative BS. The last thing I want to do is go back and look up previous posts of yours because I have no doubt the majority of them are the same crap you type every other time you post. You're here just to stir the pot. It's as simple as that, and you're aren't fooling me. Troll on.

Trust me, you fill every thread up with your negative BS. The last thing I want to do is go back and look up previous posts of yours because I have no doubt the majority of them are the same crap you type every other time you post. You're here just to stir the pot. It's as simple as that, and you're aren't fooling me. Troll on.

Just like I was trolling and stirring the pot when I said CW wasn't going to be a good PG this year.

No we just didn't take any JUCOs or transfers to balance out classes so there wouldn't be such a big drop off. The 2014 and 2015 classes were bad and Fran should have tried to help offset that by going after a couple sit out or graduate transfers

This just isn't accurate. Jones and Dickerson were supposed to be those guys. Didn't work out for obvious reasons. Jones still has a chance to contribute this year at least. If Dickerson hadn't transferred, Williams wouldn't of been offered. Fran had one class that was the majority of the core of the team. It's hard for any team not named Kentucky to replace that many experienced starters in one class. There's a lot of in state talent coming in the next two classes that Fran will need schollies for.

Just like I was trolling and stirring the pot when I said CW wasn't going to be a good PG this year.

and just like when you said Jordan was a bust before he played - Moss was a clear miss - the 15 class is bad - you see the pattern. Troll on bra but I am with DP - I am done.

17693419.jpg

and just like when you said Jordan was a bust before he played - Moss was a clear miss - the 15 class is bad - you see the pattern. Troll on bra but I am with DP - I am done.

I don't think Jordan is good yet but he has more offensive potential that I thought so time will tell on that one. He's actually worse defenisvely than I thought so far. I said I was wrong about Moss and the 2015 class was bad. You're the only one I've heard say otherwise about that class

This just isn't accurate. Jones and Dickerson were supposed to be those guys. Didn't work out for obvious reasons. Jones still has a chance to contribute this year at least. If Dickerson hadn't transferred, Williams wouldn't of been offered. Fran had one class that was the majority of the core of the team. It's hard for any team not named Kentucky to replace that many experienced starters in one class. There's a lot of in state talent coming in the next two classes that Fran will need schollies for.

Iowa basketball is going to be good for the foreseeable future

Baer, Wagner and CW will all be significant contributors to teams that go to multiple NCAA's - I can't call that bad.