Joe Wieskamp No. 25 in ESPN's New Top 60 for '18

Even you have to admit saying this about CW is funny looking back at it considering I wasn't a "really big fan" because I thought PG would be a weakness this year

"But the really big fans that watch every minute of every game are starting to see why we will be fine at point guard."

We are fine at point guard. If Jok was a point guard instead of a shooting guard and was surrounded by freshmen and sophomores, we would still be in the same boat.

We are fine at point guard.

If you consider being 5-5 with a home loss to UNO as fine then you have a different definition of "fine" than I do. Our two worst rotational players according to advanced statistics are Bohannon and CW

I still think CW could possibly end up pretty good, but he needs to get more minutes. I thought he would be forced into those minutes but JB is better than expected.

If you consider being 5-5 with a home loss to UNO as fine then you have a different definition of "fine" than I do. Our two worst rotational players according to advanced statistics are Bohannon and CW

I consider a team that looks way better now than they did at the beginning of the year to be "fine". I consider a team that competed with top 25 type teams twice recently winning one and losing one to be fine. I consider losing to Omaha to be something that happens to most teams once per year.

I consider a team that looks way better now than they did at the beginning of the year to be "fine". I consider a team that competed with top 25 type teams twice recently winning one and losing one to be fine. I consider losing to Omaha to be something that happens to most teams once per year.

We're 2-4 the last 6 games. I guess if you mean we looked way better the last game we played then yes I would agree with that

Even you have to admit saying this about CW is funny looking back at it considering I wasn't a "really big fan" because I thought PG would be a weakness this year

"But the really big fans that watch every minute of every game are starting to see why we will be fine at point guard."

I consider saying Moss is a "clear miss" way funnier than anything PC said. At least PC made his statements before the season. You contended several games in that Moss was still a "clear miss".

We're 2-4 the last 6 games. I guess if you mean we looked way better the last game we played then yes I would agree with that

ISU would have gone 1-5 Vs the teams we played with losses to Virginia, ND, seton Hall, Memphis and Iowa.

I consider saying Moss is a "clear miss" way funnier than anything PC said. At least PC made his statements before the season. You contended several games in that Moss was still a "clear miss".

I was really dumb to say that. At least I didn't say "the really big fans" know Moss is a clear miss

We are really young and have to learn what it takes to win at this level. Jok needs to lead. He wasn't doing so at the beginning of the year and said as much. If the team can put forth the kind of effort they did in the last game, we will be fine. But we will have some games where we are all left scratching our head, because that's just what Freshman and Sophomores do.

We are really young and have to learn what it takes to win at this level. Jok needs to lead. He wasn't doing so at the beginning of the year and said as much. If the team can put forth the kind of effort they did in the last game, we will be fine. But we will have some games where we are all left scratching our head, because that's just what Freshman and Sophomores do.

Do you consider giving up 98 points and losing at home to Nebraska-Omaha as a game that was played at the beginning of the year?

A little hypocritical coming from someone who has been very wrong about things himself.

A little hypocritical coming from someone who has been very wrong about things himself.

True even though I admit when I was wrong. I just don't play the "you aren't a really big fan" if you don't agree with me card though. That's the part that really made me chuckle

Do you consider giving up 98 points and losing at home to Nebraska-Omaha as a game that was played at the beginning of the year?
I consider the first third of the year the beginning of the year. I think the terrible loss to Omaha an eye opener. Do you not think we have any talent? Because you are wrong if that's what you think. We have to rebuild. I don't like it either, but with the guys we have and the guys coming in, we have a chance at long term success. Now is the time to support the team and the coach, not to set it on fire.

I consider the first third of the year the beginning of the year. I think the terrible loss to Omaha an eye opener. Do you not think we have any talent? Because you are wrong if that's what you think. We have to rebuild. I don't like it either, but with the guys we have and the guys coming in, we have a chance at long term success. Now is the time to support the team and the coach, not to set it on fire.

I never said anything about talent. I'm just disagreeing with the notion that we're playing well now and were just bad at the beginning of the season when we just lost to UNO at home 3 games ago

I never said anything about talent. I'm just disagreeing with the notion that we're playing well now and were just bad at the beginning of the season when we just lost to UNO at home 3 games ago
I agree it's too early to say we are playing well. I just have some hope after that performance. Like maybe we can get to a place where we are playing well. I was starting to wonder if we would ever learn how to play defense. Last week showed us it's possible. Hopefully we build on that.

I agree it's too early to say we are playing well. I just have some hope after that performance. Like maybe we can get to a place where we are playing well. I was starting to wonder if we would ever learn how to play defense. Last week showed us it's possible. Hopefully we build on that.

Completely agree. I'm a lot more optimistic then I was before that game but we still have a long ways to go. One game doesn't change that

Latest posts