ISU Super Bowl

And how do you know this? Do you have close connections to the ISU program? Have you talked with their players and coaches to know that CPR doesn't put extra emphasis on the Iowa game? I am going to assume the answer is no. Did you see Rhoads freaking out after the Iowa game? Again, I have to assume no. You would be singing a different tune if you had.
because his insiders on CF told him

And how do you know this? Do you have close connections to the ISU program? Have you talked with their players and coaches to know that CPR doesn't put extra emphasis on the Iowa game? I am going to assume the answer is no. Did you see Rhoads freaking out after the Iowa game? Again, I have to assume no. You would be singing a different tune if you had.

Rhoads told him personally when CF3308 rushed the field after the Iowa game.

And where is your proof that he DOES put more emphasis on the Iowa game than any other? I'm guessing you have none. Proof is a two-way street. Just because my argument is one that is unpopular doesn't make it wrong.

He also "freaked out" after beating Nebraska and Texas. Because they were big wins. The Iowa game is a big game. It's a rivalry (and one that he got owned in during his first two years). Just because he's got a much more fiery personality than Ferentz doesn't mean that the Iowa game is his Super Bowl.

Don't make generalizations just because you don't bother to watch ISU except for when they play Iowa. That's a perfect example of ignorance, which is what fuels the "Super Bowl" argument.

Didn't read much of this all I got to say is CyChamp posted on hawkeyenation throughout the whole game, kind of proves the point of the title of the thread. At least as far as CyChamp goes

Funny how the Hawk fans still have butt hurt over a loss three weeks ago. Paul Rhoads gives a **** less that he beat Iowa, ISU will finish with with 7 wins, Iowa 8 in the crappiest conference in the country.

And where is your proof that he DOES put more emphasis on the Iowa game than any other? I'm guessing you have none. Proof is a two-way street. Just because my argument is one that is unpopular doesn't make it wrong.

He also "freaked out" after beating Nebraska and Texas. Because they were big wins. The Iowa game is a big game. It's a rivalry (and one that he got owned in during his first two years). Just because he's got a much more fiery personality than Ferentz doesn't mean that the Iowa game is his Super Bowl.

Don't make generalizations just because you don't bother to watch ISU except for when they play Iowa. That's a perfect example of ignorance, which is what fuels the "Super Bowl" argument.

McCarney era players have been quoted multiple times talking about how the Iowa game was the focus of the entire camp, early season, etc. I don't think Rhoads puts as much into this game as McCarney did but it is the super bowl to many Cyclone fans.

Latest posts