ISU Super Bowl

How do you know either of those are the case, aside from message board fodder?

I don't KNOW if either are true. But then neither does anyone else, which (again) is why the "Super Bowl" argument is stupid. Nobody ever has to provide proof that ISU puts more emphasis on the game than any other, but if someone says the opposite, they need an air-tight case to prove it.

Just because it may or may not appear that ISU cares more about the game than Iowa does, doesn't make it ISU's Super Bowl. It means that maybe Iowa should take the game more seriously. It's only a Super Bowl if ISU doesn't care about any other game as much as that one.

I don't like clowns, and I particularly don't like clowns who troll the Hawkeye board(-s) with a bunch of smug BS.
37-11 all time. Iowa +26 in the win column.
Get some perspective, clown. Your "program" is dogsh!t and history proves it.

Am I missing something? I thought the series was 39-20?

Why are you on a hawkeye board? ISU and Iowa played already, what possible reason do you have to be here? I know for a fact ISU has their own message board websites.

Can't wait until up until tabbed browsing comes to eastern Iowa.

I hope Texas scores 40 more in the second half.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I understand why Iowa fans like to see ISU getting beaten like a red-headed step child.

I just want to see it happen against Iowa, outside of that not so much.

Guess I misjudged you. You are as bitter as a pale ale but not in that tasteful sort of way.

Smug? Really? I am about as humble and real as a Clone fan as you will find.

Later dude, way to burn bridges.

LOL what "bridge" did I burn? Asshat clown. Get lost.

Am I missing something? I thought the series was 39-20?

It is. I was operating with erroneous info. I corrected my post above.
+19 in the win column for THE GOOD GUYS.
It's the HAWKEYE STATE!

It's interesting to see how teams respond to pressure, and the expectation of a solid performance. Total wilt.

My only hope is that the clown trollz will leave here, if only for a little while.

I agree the super bowl argument is stupid and somewhat embarassing. What frustrates me and I assume most other hawk fans is that ISU gets beat by every mediocre/decent team by 30+ points (except the hawks) almost every single game. Everyone knows Iowa is the better team and tonight is just another tough reminder that again we got beat by an awful team. Is this because ISU treats our game like the super bowl and the hawks could give a @#!# less about the game? No.

CyChamp: word of advice from a fellow Clone. VintageHawk is a hateful SOB who resorts to name calling and personal attacks because he has a very limited vocabulary and an even shorter temper. A debate with him is pointless, he will outlast you.

ISU fans getting restless over all of their penalties. Maybe they should be restless from their team sucking and being down 34-0...

It is embarrassing we lost to these clowns! You guys are an embarrassment to the B12, get that scoreboard paid off before Texas kicks you out of their conference.

They've also beaten us and gone to bowl games (2000, 2001, 2002, 2005).

Mac always seemed to put more emphasis on the game than he did on conference games, which is how the whole "Super Bowl" crap got started. Rhoads doesn't do that, though, which is why that argument is particularly stupid now.

And how do you know this? Do you have close connections to the ISU program? Have you talked with their players and coaches to know that CPR doesn't put extra emphasis on the Iowa game? I am going to assume the answer is no. Did you see Rhoads freaking out after the Iowa game? Again, I have to assume no. You would be singing a different tune if you had.

Latest posts