ISU Super Bowl

you call the big ten the crappiest conference in the country yet many clowns want to get into the big 10. Its only a matter of time before the big 12 falls and the clowns can start winning CUSA games.

ISUer read this again and you tell me where I said YOU want the clowns to join the big ten. Why the **** do you even come here? It seems to me that you only come here to start **** with Iowa fans after the clowns get their *** handed to them. When you lose the bet will your new login be ISUck?

ugh stupid clones...It's not about the fans, what frustrates me is YOUR TEAM TANKS AFTER THEY BEAT IOWA! I don't know if it's because you put more into the Iowa game or what. But for real, every season you beat us you go on to do nothing at all. I don't get it, obviously your season results always prove ISU was the far inferior team, yet you still play much different for the Iowa game then you do in about every other game.....

Even Steele Jantz is a classic example:
Gantz in Iowa game: Completed almost 70% of passes, for nearly 300 yards, 4 TDs, no picks
Since the Iowa game: 57% completion, 2 TD's to FOUR PICKS.

OR
in 2007
Bret Culbertson made 5/6 field goals for an 83% average to single handily beat Iowa.
Yet the rest of the year he went 5/8 a 62% average....and during the Iowa game he was 2/3 from 40-49 out, the rest of the year? 0-4.....

It doesn't make any sense how you guys can play SO good, and then just tank it.
This year Jantz was partly because we were not getting enough pressure, but still he looked like a heisman winner in that game....
UGH

ISUer read this again and you tell me where I said YOU want the clowns to join the big ten. Why the **** do you even come here? It seems to me that you only come here to start **** with Iowa fans after the clowns get their *** handed to them. When you lose the bet will your new login be ISUck?
Why do Iowa fan sit here and start thread after thread demeaning a team that kicked the crap out of their team. I sit by apposing fans and the Texas fans said if ISU had not turned the ball over last night, Texas would not have won. We have equally as good of talent as Texas, difference is turnovers. But Hawks fans dont think that, they are just upset that we are starting to sell out our games and be very competitive oh and beating Iowa. Sucks to be sour losers. But this is the very fanbase that wanted to can KF after the ISU game, so who's superbowl is it again?

ugh stupid clones...It's not about the fans, what frustrates me is YOUR TEAM TANKS AFTER THEY BEAT IOWA! I don't know if it's because you put more into the Iowa game or what. But for real, every season you beat us you go on to do nothing at all. I don't get it, obviously your season results always prove ISU was the far inferior team, yet you still play much different for the Iowa game then you do in about every other game.....

Even Steele Jantz is a classic example:
Gantz in Iowa game: Completed almost 70% of passes, for nearly 300 yards, 4 TDs, no picks
Since the Iowa game: 57% completion, 2 TD's to FOUR PICKS.

OR
in 2007
Bret Culbertson made 5/6 field goals for an 83% average to single handily beat Iowa.
Yet the rest of the year he went 5/8 a 62% average....and during the Iowa game he was 2/3 from 40-49 out, the rest of the year? 0-4.....

It doesn't make any sense how you guys can play SO good, and then just tank it.
This year Jantz was partly because we were not getting enough pressure, but still he looked like a heisman winner in that game....
UGH

When did this happen under Paul Rhoads, need examples.

Where do isu fans think they have equal talent to Texas? Sorry just not true. Not even equal talent to the other fa program in the state.

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/members/isuer.html ISUer a 3 point win in 3Ots is kicking the crap out of Iowa......right.

ISU may not be 80s bad anymore, but they will still have a losing record in what is left of the Big12 and would have a losing record if they were in the Big10.

and if Iowa and ISU played again, Iowa wins by 2+ scores. Congratulations on your fluky Superbowl win.

Sounds like Ken Miller practicing his Monday broadcast.

Did you watch the game? Honestly? ISU and Texas had the same yards, ISU had 10 more first downs. Difference in the game, if you understood football, turnovers, 3 of them, 2 inside the ISU 20 and a blocked punt, something we have not given up in forever. Mental breakdowns, holding, personal foul calls when ISU had Texas 3 and out. ISU completely shutdown the Horns in the second half, know why? 0 turnovers. The scary part is ISU is 3-1 and are very talented but have not played their best game.

http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/members/isuer.html ISUer a 3 point win in 3Ots is kicking the crap out of Iowa......right.

ISU may not be 80s bad anymore, but they will still have a losing record in what is left of the Big12 and would have a losing record if they were in the Big10.

and if Iowa and ISU played again, Iowa wins by 2+ scores. Congratulations on your fluky Superbowl win.

Hey you made it out of bed this morning without hurting yourself. Congrats. That a lot of water to carry around. Good for you.

ISUer a 3 point win in 3Ots is kicking the crap out of Iowa......right.

STFU. Fluke? Please. Get over yourself. You guys are so full of yourself it's disgusting.

For the longest time, I have wanted ISUer to be banned for good from this board, but after thinking about it, I want him to stay. He brings a special brand of delusional thinking and homerism that only happens once in a lifetime. I salute you sir.

"hmmm I'm a clone fan and I got my @$$ handed to me last night. As soon as I wake up I'm gonna see what my big brother is saying about me." GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! Go back to CF where someone gives a ****

lol still waiting on this year....
But....
going back to when the rivalry resumed in the 70's...when ISU beats Iowa they average 5.72 wins, and 5.81 losses that season.

Granted that's not awful....but based on the way they play the Iowa game they are good enough to win 8-9 games.

"hmmm I'm a clone fan and I got my @$$ handed to me last night. As soon as I wake up I'm gonna see what my big brother is saying about me." GET THE **** OUT OF HERE! Go back to CF where someone gives a ****

SHOUTING SO SOMEONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ME!

ISUcy08 your darn right it was fluke....and typically a case of Ferentz's annual September turds.

If we replay that game now, totally different result. But, rain shines on a dog's *** every once and awhile. Give you guys credit there.

You will start getting more respect when you are not so annoying after beating Iowa and actually doing something with your season.

and it is incredible with some of ISU fans that I have to unfortunately work with...texting and posting on facebook when they are getting their *** kicked by Texas all they can talk about is Iowa and how pathetic that makes the Hawkeyes look.

Iowa is not your Superbowl.....ya right.

Last edited:
ISUcy08 your darn right it was fluke....and typically a case of Ferentz's annual September turds.

If we replay that game now, totally different result. But, rain shines on a dog's *** every once and awhile. Give you guys credit there.

You will start getting more respect when you are not so annoying after beating Iowa and actually doing something with your season.
What has Iowa done now that is so different from when they played ISU? Did they bring find some new players off the streets during the bye week?

Latest posts