ISU Super Bowl

Nor is the Iowa win.

Aww, aren't you modest. C'mon, talk some sh!t like the other clowns! Your warrior boys absolutely crushed Iowa in 3OT, and only yielded a paltry 41 points to the lowly Hawkeyes. I mean, you should be reveling in that beat-down for months and months.
39-20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, aren't you modest. C'mon, talk some sh!t like the other clowns! Your warrior boys absolutely crushed Iowa in 3OT, and only yielded a paltry 41 points to the lowly Hawkeyes. I mean, you should be reveling in that beat-down for months and months.
37-11.

Dude, ya got beat. Deal.

lol no the Hawkeye moderators just don't ban all ISU fans. ahhahahaa unlike Cyclonefanatic where you are banned instantly.

Hahaha...what is a tab?:D

What I meant was, why the hell do you even care what we are saying about ISU right now?

I'm just a crusader against idiocy, and the Super Bowl argument is the epitome of idiocy.

If you're not man enough to admit you got beat fair and square, you shouldn't bother being a fan of the game.

I'm just a crusader against idiocy, and the Super Bowl argument is the epitome of idiocy.

If you're not man enough to admit you got beat fair and square, you shouldn't bother being a fan of the game.

I never said you didn't beat us fair and square...I said it's ISU's superbowl and you tank the season's you beat us....prove me wrong...you can't because at least so far....it's true this year.

Dude, ya got beat. Deal.

39-20
every dog has it's day
we'll smile and wave to you from our bowl game in a coupla months
or maybe we'll flip you off, instead of waving

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I agree, the Super Bowl argument is stupid. Yes, you were the better team that day, congrats. That said, ISU still doesn't deserve the respect that ISU fans feel that they should be getting from all of the Iowa fans.

I never said you didn't beat us fair and square...I said it's ISU's superbowl and you tank the season's you beat us....prove me wrong...you can't because at least so far....it's true this year.

I guess I'm just looking at it from a different perspective. Why can't your team get up for a team that has beat them half of the time in recent history? The Super Bowl argument is just to make fans feel better after a loss and I understand that. Still a dumb argument tho.

Beat us if we're so bad then.

Yes, I agree, the Super Bowl argument is stupid. Yes, you were the better team that day, congrats. That said, ISU still doesn't deserve the respect that ISU fans feel that they should be getting from all of the Iowa fans.

Now this is a post I can live with.

I guess I'm just looking at it from a different perspective. Why can't your team get up for a team that has beat them half of the time in recent history? The Super Bowl argument is just to make fans feel better after a loss and I understand that. Still a dumb argument tho.

Beat us if we're so bad then.

I guess I don't understand how ISU looks soooo damn good...and doesn't do things like fumble 9 times and miss every fg in the Iowa game....and then go down the rest of their games and pretty much **** themselves......it doesn't make any sense and I don't understand it. Sure you know our schemes....but the mistakes ISU makes after the Iowa game is like a totally different team....mental discipline mistakes. It frustrates the hell out of me, I wish ISU would beat us one year and actually do something with their season.

Latest posts