isu player arrested

Cops were called 5 times previously and worked with Fred to alleviate the problem. I'm guessing this has been going on continuously since Fred and his transfer program came to Ames. All the reports cyfan puts out about no transfer ever getting in trouble seems a lot harderv to believe when we know cops defer to Fred about the law. Didn't Nader get a dui already or was that someone else. I figured cyfans would be calling for multi game suspensions like they did with the Jok arrest. After all they were the ones saying punishment would have been different if he played at ISU. I know I'm beating a dead horse because as long as young kids play college sports there will be arrests. It only matters who gets to call the other fan base out.

Thats fascinating, but I asked for someone to provide some sort of proof that Hoiberg made the charges disappear. This isn't that proof, is it?

EDIT: Also, DEAR GOD, an athlete was afforded a luxury not afforded to all students? Stop the freaking presses.

I look forward to your same response when the next Iowa student screws up.

If he plays, he plays. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Shouldn't matter much either way.

If we defend well and avoid scoring droughts, we win. If we don't, we lose.

Thats fascinating, but I asked for someone to provide some sort of proof that Hoiberg made the charges disappear. This isn't that proof, is it?

EDIT: Also, DEAR GOD, an athlete was afforded a luxury not afforded to all students? Stop the freaking presses.

So what are you looking for exactly? A press release with a video of Hoiberg telling the police chief that he wants the charges dropped? Here's something that you may have a hard time coming to grips with: sometimes things happen behind the scenes in college athletics that don't actually get reported. But feel free to continue living in all your grand naivete. You seem very content with it.

It has already been stated that Hoiberg has been working with the police to keep the guy out of trouble. If they do review the situation, I hope they get another judge. Its obvious the police officers involved weren't trying to cover anything up, but I'm not sure about a lot of other people. The guy sounds like he would really be an obnoxious neighbor. You could say he probably doesn't really care what other people think.

Care less about the pot. Care less if he plays. What's not up for debate is that this kid is an absolute grade A a$$hole, and was one well before he came to Ames. If he's gonna be suspended it should be for being a complete ***** for months despite being warned over and over by the cops and Fred.

Anyone read through the monster thread on CF? They've found out who the neighbor that called the cop was and have sent him harassing messages, classy board over there.

Care less about the pot. Care less if he plays. What's not up for debate is that this kid is an absolute grade A a$$hole, and was one well before he came to Ames. If he's gonna be suspended it should be for being a complete ***** for months despite being warned over and over by the cops and Fred.

This is what the kid's neighbor just stated on KXNO. And that neighbor is a huge isu fan. What does that tell you?

You make me laughy.....I mean Clown fans are dumb dumbs, but at least you make me laughy while being a dumb dumb.

Now be a good dumb dumb fan and start stalking and threatening the kid who called the cops on BJD.

I look forward to your same response when the next Iowa student screws up.

I said before, college kids are college kids, wherever they go to school, or whichever uniform they put on. Some make mistakes. Fanbases using these events to try to claim some sort of moral high ground is asinine, and not something I endorse regardless of who the guy plays for.

So what are you looking for exactly? A press release with a video of Hoiberg telling the police chief that he wants the charges dropped? Here's something that you may have a hard time coming to grips with: sometimes things happen behind the scenes in college athletics that don't actually get reported. But feel free to continue living in all your grand naivete. You seem very content with it.

People are making claims that Hoiberg specifically got the charge dismissed. I'm looking for someone to back that up, or for that claim to stop being made.

Winner, we have a winner! End the thread...ISUffer goes down by TKO.

You make me laughy.....I mean Clown fans are dumb dumbs, but at least you make me laughy while being a dumb dumb.

Now be a good dumb dumb fan and start stalking and threatening the kid who called the cops on BJD.

Thank you for providing such insightful substance and thoughtful perspective on this subject oh wait you didn't.

I said before, college kids are college kids, wherever they go to school, or whichever uniform they put on. Some make mistakes. Fanbases using these events to try to claim some sort of moral high ground is asinine, and not something I endorse regardless of who the guy plays for.

Really.....So all college kids have problems at 2 different schools, land at another school, and then have the neighbors call the cops on them dozens of times, because he just can't stop being a huge azzhole and be decent to other people.

Really.....So all college kids have problems at 2 different schools, land at another school, and then have the neighbors call the cops on them dozens of times, because he just can't stop being a huge azzhole and be decent to other people.
He may well be a pretty ****** guy. I don't know him. That doesn't make anyone that attends U of I or anyone who cheers for them any better of a person.

The neighbor who reported him is apparently a wrestler, and he has already deleted his facebook account according to Cyfan. Bunch of morons attack him when BDJ is clearly the one being an a-hole. There's a poster over there named isufbcurt I think who was a 4th or 5th string LB in the McCarney era (Curt Schroeder). He came out and said that he sent the kid a harassing facebook message before he had a chance to delete his page. What a class act.

He may well be a pretty ****** guy. I don't know him. That doesn't make anyone that attends U of I or anyone who cheers for them any better of a person.

Actually it does. Are you really this dense? It makes about 98% of the people at both ISU and Iowa better people. You do realize it isn't common for a kid to go around acting like this is his world and everyone else is just living in it right? College kid or not. I promise you about 98% of people would have received the message before their 5th run in with the police. Make no mistake.... BDJ is a special kind of jerk.