isu player arrested

and Fran tried his hardest to get a convicted felon fresh out of prison to play until Hubbard up and punked him and left. What you're point. When you're not a blue blood, you have to take risks sometimes.

I didn't see Fran fighting to keep him when he said he wanted to leave like CPR turning the locker room into a halfway house and playing him. The guy abandoned all morals and still in 6 years can't accomplish what Chizek did in 2. I'm sure when Rhoads gets his 5 wins combined in the next 3 years and gets fired the next coach will be thrilled with what he's left with. Why is ISU little brother? Iowa wins 7 games and wants the coach fired. Isu wins 7 games they want to name the stadium after their coach.

OWI is a serious offense that can kill someone. Iowa's answer to that offense is no missed games. ISU has 2 players get OWI's during the off season and they were out 3 games.

In in addition after the OWI he rides without a license and spends time in jail but that's still not enough to miss any games. I wonder what it would take to miss a game at Iowa?

I agree it's the right move by the Mayor.
And BDJ paid no penalty for 5 previous infractions. When you're reaching as far on this one as you are you can proudly claim you are a cyfan. Loser also goes along with that little brother.

What difference does it make how Jok would feel. By not punishing him for multiple infractions it tells every athlete that you won't be suspended for serious offenses.

Read the post right above this one when you posted it. We can go back over the last 50 years and compare and we'd be at this very same place. How many 2 time convicted felons has Iowa played compared to ISU. Does it matter anymore. Only little brother comes to a rival board to defend this.

So the real question for tomorrow is, who do you think Fred and convicted drunk driver Cornell Mann will pick to replace drug house owner BDJ in the starting lineup? Will it be convicted drunk driver Abdel Nader or convicted drunk driver Natty Ice Thomas? Thank god they take a bus to and from the arena, I wouldn't trust any of those guys on our roads.
What if the bus driver is drunk?

and Fran tried his hardest to get a convicted felon fresh out of prison to play until Hubbard up and punked him and left. What you're point. When you're not a blue blood, you have to take risks sometimes.
Did he play? If not your point is invalid.

Fortunately Fran set new standard so future offenders won't miss any games. From jail to game, no interruptions. Maybe moped helps?

Latest posts