ISU football selling points

Don't Hawk fans do that every time they lose to ISU in football?

I know this dude is not going to see this but I have to say I as a hawk fan and most hawks fans are usually just stunned at how our hawks can play so poorly sometimes against poor ISU teams and still barely lose.

Iowa many times pummels ISU but ISU has hardly ever pummeled Iowa. It is amazing that KF's first two squads which were pretty weak almost beat ISU both those years.

You're dumb. How could you not know that just a whisper about their water can literally get you drunk. What else are you going to do ask? Water talk.

Forgot about the water. It's probably full of Roundup, BGH, and whatever else they are creating there. That does help to explain the "women" on campus.

I know this dude is not going to see this but I have to say I as a hawk fan and most hawks fans are usually just stunned at how our hawks can play so poorly sometimes against poor ISU teams and still barely lose.

Iowa many times pummels ISU but ISU has hardly ever pummeled Iowa. It is amazing that KF's first two squads which were pretty weak almost beat ISU both those years.

I don't think we should EVER lose to ISU. They are just not a football school. Regardless of whether we pummel them in our wins over them or **barely** lose when they beat us, it's just not a good sign for us to be beaten by them... at all.

Saying we 'hardly' got beat or we 'almost' won or that we only lost because we played 'poorly'.. all those little soft-around-the-edges ways of saying we lost and we're feeling SICK about it doesn't cut it for me. Don't care that it's out of conference.. it's a bad sign. If they win, it's fun for them but doesn't mean a whole big deal to them because they know they aren't working for conference champs against the teams that make up their conference. When we lose to them, it's usually a sign of bad things to come for us in our conference play. Luckily for us this year, in my opinion we have a sort of soft-y schedule, so I'm expecting happy days. Even soft wins are fun wins!

I don't think we should EVER lose to ISU. They are just not a football school. Regardless of whether we pummel them in our wins over them or **barely** lose when they beat us, it's just not a good sign for us to be beaten by them... at all.

Saying we 'hardly' got beat or we 'almost' won or that we only lost because we played 'poorly'.. all those little soft-around-the-edges ways of saying we lost and we're feeling SICK about it doesn't cut it for me. Don't care that it's out of conference.. it's a bad sign. If they win, it's fun for them but doesn't mean a whole big deal to them because they know they aren't working for conference champs against the teams that make up their conference. When we lose to them, it's usually a sign of bad things to come for us in our conference play. Luckily for us this year, in my opinion we have a sort of soft-y schedule, so I'm expecting happy days. Even soft wins are fun wins!

Go suck mr.dreamys coc k you cyclone troll. You do realize everyone here can look at your post history...especially during basketball season. Maybe you can get pwoud Paul to cheer you on while you suck it....troll

The Clones are only a 2.5 point underdog to ND State at home. Now that's something you can be SO PROUD OF!

The Clones are only a 2.5 point underdog to ND State at home. Now that's something you can be SO PROUD OF!

I know NDSU is a good FCS program, but when you are an underdog to an FCS school at home, well...I don't even have the words to describe how pathetic that is.

I know NDSU is a good FCS program, but when you are an underdog to an FCS school at home, well...I don't even have the words to describe how pathetic that is.
I could maybe understand if this was CPR's first year, but it's year 5.

Go suck mr.dreamys coc k you cyclone troll. You do realize everyone here can look at your post history...especially during basketball season. Maybe you can get pwoud Paul to cheer you on while you suck it....troll

You're just gettin' a little too excited with all this description, for some reason. And, no.. my school is Iowa, and all of my family members went there too. Parents on the old black and gold trains that ran out to the Rose Bowl in the 50's.. cousins that danced the swords as Highlanders... uncles, siblings, cousins, myself.. children. All Hawks.

Now settle down and stop slobbering with the thoughts of suckin' cocks!

You're just gettin' a little too excited with all this description, for some reason. And, no.. my school is Iowa, and all of my family members went there too. Parents on the old black and gold trains that ran out to the Rose Bowl in the 50's.. cousins that danced the swords as Highlanders... uncles, siblings, cousins, myself.. children. All Hawks.

Now settle down and stop slobbering with the thoughts of suckin' ****!

Hey, this ain't Penthouse Forum, sport. Attempt to have a little class.

Now settle down and stop slobbering with the thoughts of suckin' cocks!

Like I said...your post history is available for everyone to see. You have defended iowa st and bit ched about iowa or given iowa backhanded compliments in every one of your posts. Eat a dic k you troll. I'm sure Paul would be pwoud.

i can just hear paw now......all slobbering and frothy......they don't respect us....the jack.....so mad.......now go out there and make me so pwoud to be your coach!

Are you 12? or having trouble coming out...?

Latest posts