ISU football selling points

Ok...I live under a rock so maybe someone can clue me in...what is that Ames Water thing about? I feel like it has massive potential to give me a good laugh. explain plz

ButCV_1IEAEriMd.jpg:large

See, the mullet/mustache thing might actually be funny if they weren’t the worst QB’s in FBS. Channel 13 had a media day segment on the ISU players’ goofy haircuts. The lightheartedness struck me as odd considering the season they’re coming off of.

Anyone see this?

http://www.bestcollegereviews.org/50-best-college-towns-america/

"Ames is home to Iowa State University, many big employers, and a great standard of living for a smaller town. Perennially listed on top places to live by organizations like CNN Money, Ames has a number of large employers, a 3.2% unemployment rate, and an average age of 23.8 (the total population of 58,000+ includes the student population off 33,241).

Small town vibes, large employers, and a vibrant night life make Ames a true college “town.” The University itself is nothing to sneeze at either, as the home of the first digital computer, and the nation’s first land-grant institution. Local employers like 3M, the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Animal Disease Center, and the national farmer’s association provide plenty of post-graduate opportunities in Ames."

Ames...the 5th best college town in the country...ahead of Iowa City..I can't...what are they....WHAT

Latest posts