ISU Fan Gets OWNED

To all of you that need to stop complaining, let me get the....

wambulance_logo.jpg

Look at it from thi spoint of view. I am going to go out on a limb and say that vehicle wasn't his. I am also going to assume the person whose vehicle that was, was nearby. If you saw some idiot get on your car, would you not want him down. Now, I will agree throwing things might not be the best idea, but (for most idiots) one or two cans is going to spark a fire under his *** to get down. In this case, this nerd, who was also one of the four CCCs (Catsup Cape Crusaders) in the top row of the stands (seen on TV many times) wanted to prove he was one of the strongest dungeon masters there is. It is completely his fault.

The one person that should be most disgraced, is the first person you see in the foreground of the second video posting. He was probably 60 feet away and only threw the can about 15 feet, and it went straight right.

This would be a good thread to mention something that happened to me back in February. I went to the Valentino's in Ames for the lunch buffet. When I was through I went to my car, which was in a parking lot shared by several businesses. I couldn't help but notice that someone had taken a bat or club or similar weapon and put several large dents in various body panels on the car. I also noticed two other things: 1) no other cars in the vicinity of my car had been attacked and 2) no other car that I could see had a Black and Old Gold decal on the rear window. I concluded that the damage done to my car was done by a classless clown having an episode of little brotherism. So to any ISU folks that are outraged at the video: KMA,MF!!!

The tool in the video was obviously trying to get the reaction that he got. All it really proves is that some people do stupid things when under the influence, especially when the mob mentality rears it's pointed little head. Nothing new under the sun.

I don't get what is so hard for you all to understand? If anyone does something illegal, they should be punished. If a Clone fan was caught damaging your car in Ames, they should be punished, and they are a complete and total idiot.

As far as I know, it is not illegal to stand on your car and wave a flag? It is illegal to throw full beer cans at said individual or anyone else who might have unintentionally been hit by those full cans. All those people should have been arrested... period.

I hope this is a huge black eye on Hawkeye tailgating. There is no excuse for it whatsoever. They really do need to do something before people get really hurt.

This is why I don't see how anyone in their right mind can take their kids to any of these games? Unless of course you want them to grow up and behave the same way?

Last edited:
I don't get what is so hard for you all to understand? If anyone does something illegal, they should be punished. If a Clone fan was caught damaging your car in Ames, they should be punished, and they are a complete and total idiot.

As far as I know, it is not illegal to stand on your car and wave a flag? It is illegal to throw full beer cans at said individual or anyone else who might have unintentionally been hit by those full cans. All those people should have been arrested... period.

I hope this is a huge black eye on Hawkeye tailgating. There is no excuse for it whatsoever. They really do need to do something before people get really hurt.

If you're so concerned write your local congressman. Otherwise, STFU and worry about your own business.

Seriously dude? Get the sand out of your vagina.

Clonedude,

Do you really want to get into what he did not having legal ramifications. First, I guarantee he was intoxicated (Public Intox), and as someone mentioned previously, enticing a mob or disorderly conduct can be thrown in the situation easily. The dumba** brought it on himself. If you can't deal with the ramifications, in this case having stuff thrown at you, then don't make the decision at all. If you don;t want an angry man out to get you, you don't sleep with his wife....It is the exact same situation.

This is kinda bad since it is on video. Makes it harder to rationalize by saying he made racial slurs etc., like in past events. I would never wave an ISU flag at IC, but not sure it warrants assault.
Seriously, if you threaten me or my family it is game on but how does waving a flag warrant violent behavior?

Last edited:
Who cares? This is just another prime example of clone fans looking for some sort of moral victory to take away with them after getting shitstomped by Iowa. Let's add them up.

Got a cheap TD to end the nearly 18 quarters of TD'less futility...check
Tries extremely hard to find a something to ***** about in regards to Iowa tailgating...check.

So what's next on the *****-out list?

Your fans are the ones on here thinking how awesome this was.... and funny too.

The title of the thread is... "ISU Fan Gets OWNED".

If you're all proud of this, then I can't change that. Sorry. It says a lot though. Maybe alcohol needs to be banned completely from tailgating until people can handle it like adults? I don't know what the answer is?

Obviously most of you have no problem with it?

If you're all proud of this, then I can't change that. Sorry. It says a lot though. Maybe alcohol needs to be banned completely from tailgating until people can handle it like adults? I don't know what the answer is?

Seriously, this is what I am talking about, right here...

Any Bad Stories from IC? - CycloneFanatic

Moral victories. That's all they want. McCarney taught these guys a lot while he was there. They are just looking for anything to make themselves feel better about the total domination their team was subjected to. God they are such whiny, pansy, insecure hemorrhoids on the asscrack of this state.

Who cares? This is just another prime example of clone fans looking for some sort of moral victory to take away with them after getting shitstomped by Iowa. Let's add them up.

Got a cheap TD to end the nearly 18 quarters of TD'less futility...check
Tries extremely hard to find a something to ***** about in regards to Iowa tailgating...check.

So what's next on the *****-out list?

"Who cares?".... that's all I need to see to understand what I'm dealing with here. If you don't care, then I've made my point... thanks. That says it all. Party on dude.

"God they are such whiny, pansy, insecure hemorrhoids on the asscrack of this state."

Yet another intelligent, well thought out, Hawkeye response. Come to think of it, it doesn't surprise me one bit to see them acting like animals in the video.

"Who cares?".... that's all I need to see to understand what I'm dealing with here. If you don't care, then I've made my point... thanks. That says it all. Party on dude.

Run along, little dude. Good grief, you're acting like a ******* woman. If you're really so offended by what you're seeing, WHY THE **** ARE YOU STILL HERE?

You're going to sleep good tonight aren't you? Let me guess, here's what you say to your wife at night before going to sleep.

"I'm so awesome. Those Hoks might of kicked our *** on the field but our fans are so much better than those classless fools. I'm so proud that I cheer for ISU and that none of OUR fans do anything stupid because we are all class acts at ISU. I sure showed those Hok fans on the message board. In fact, I'm so proud of myself I think I'm gonna go rub one off, be back in a minute babe."

"God they are such whiny, pansy, insecure hemorrhoids on the asscrack of this state."

Yet another intelligent, well thought out, Hawkeye response. Come to think of it, it doesn't surprise me one bit to see them acting like animals in the video.

I'm waiting for it. I'm setting the over/under on a new thread regarding this exact conversation will be open in 5 minutes over on CF. PLACE YOUR BETS!

"In fact, I'm so proud of myself I think I'm gonna go rub one off, be back in a minute babe."

More intelligence. Man you guys are looking real good now.

You know you've won an argument when the opposition starts talking like this.

Latest posts