ISU #4 in Preseason Polls?

No kidding, lets take bets on what the OP is about. Any Clown fans wanna lay money on ISU finishing top 4 (getting a #1 seed) next year? I'll bet whatever on that against the Clowns finishing that high.

How about we bet on how soon Hoiberg leaves ISU? I'll put the over/under at 14 months and take the under.

Nobody should ever bet with a cyfan troll. Their delusion tells you they have no concept of reality so expecting to be paid won't happen. What would happen is they'd lose the bet and disappear only to show up later on cyfan claiming to have won the bet and then the circle jerk runs wild. Uni4cyguy/fairfax was one who did a lot of talking, so did foreveriowan.

How about we bet on how soon Hoiberg leaves ISU? I'll put the over/under at 14 months and take the under.

I was just talking to a ISU buddy of mine today. We both felt no way Freddie leave this year for the NBA. Yet I told him my money was on him leaving after next year. They lose McKay, Niang, Long, Nadar, and probably Morris.....Da Mayor will leave town with them as well....but only Morris and he will be going to he NBA.

I was just talking to a ISU buddy of mine today. We both felt no way Freddie leave this year for the NBA. Yet I told him my money was on him leaving after next year. They lose McKay, Niang, Long, Nadar, and probably Morris.....Da Mayor will leave town with them as well....but only Morris and he will be going to he NBA.

I hope he stays through next year then can't blame him for taking his shot in the league. He's done a ton for ISU, the question will be if the program can sustain or not. Most blue bloods have long long time tenure coaches, and if ISU ever wanted to get to that status, they need Hoiberg around for a long time. Oh well, I've certainly enjoyed the ride no matter what it ends.

I hope he stays through next year then can't blame him for taking his shot in the league. He's done a ton for ISU, the question will be if the program can sustain or not. Most blue bloods have long long time tenure coaches, and if ISU ever wanted to get to that status, they need Hoiberg around for a long time. Oh well, I've certainly enjoyed the ride no matter what it ends.

Hoiberg has brought the program back from the dead, I mean so I get what you are saying about the great ride he has given fans. I just laugh at the Clown fans who think this is some national program though, or think he has built or he is knocking on the Blue Blood status door. I mean he has 4 NCAA wins in 5 years of coaching. He does have 1 sweet 16, but isn't that kind of underperforming when he has secured two #3 seeds?

Let's just wait and see if Cal takes the Pelicans gig or waits and see if Paxson pulls the trigger on Thibedeaux(sp?). Many in the league see Hoiberg as the next Steve Kerr given the right roster he can do really good things.

Hoiberg has brought the program back from the dead, I mean so I get what you are saying about the great ride he has given fans. I just laugh at the Clown fans who think this is some national program though, or think he has built or he is knocking on the Blue Blood status door. I mean he has 4 NCAA wins in 5 years of coaching. He does have 1 sweet 16, but isn't that kind of underperforming when he has secured two #3 seeds?

We heard all year long from Clone fans that ISU was the only team that could beat Kentucky LOL, Clone fans really see themselves on par with the Duke's and Kentucky's.

We heard all year long from Clone fans that ISU was the only team that could beat Kentucky LOL, Clone fans really see themselves on par with the Duke's and Kentucky's.

Kansas is probably Iowa States biggest conference game, and the Kansas coach wasn't doing very well at Illinois when he took the Kansas job.

It is hilarious, but that is what they think. The simple fact is ISU is not even on Baylor's level. I mean Scott Drew took a program who was not only dead, it was cremated and then buried. Drew has 3 Sweet 16 appearances and 2 Elite 8's. Hoiball isn't even to that level yet, but delusional Clown thinks they are some Blue Blood since they made 1 Sweet 16 in the 5 years Da Mayor has been around.

It is hilarious, but that is what they think. The simple fact is ISU is not even on Baylor's level. I mean Scott Drew took a program who was not only dead, it was cremated and then buried. Drew has 3 Sweet 16 appearances and 2 Elite 8's. Hoiball isn't even to that level yet, but delusional Clown thinks they are some Blue Blood since they made 1 Sweet 16 in the 5 years Da Mayor has been around.

Hell as MJ4Cy will tell you, all Fred has to do is reunite his ISU guys and he'll have a 41+ win team in the NBA next year. And since none of them currently have a job in the NBA they all should be available LOL

ISU fans are hoping to land Max Biefeldt from Michigan for next year. He is just visiting Nebraska. ISU really needs some security for their inside game next year. There is a lot more competition for these transfers than there was a few years ago.

@JonRothstein: Kyle Washington told @CBSSports he has cut his list to ASU, Butler, Cincinnati, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas Marquette, PC, WVU, and Xavier.

Uh oh Dean, franny boi is getting ready to push someone out...LOLOL

@JonRothstein: Kyle Washington told @CBSSports he has cut his list to ASU, Butler, Cincinnati, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas Marquette, PC, WVU, and Xavier.

Uh oh Dean, franny boi is getting ready to push someone out...LOLOL

That is Fred's M.O., not Frans. Kid has to sit out a year, and he will have to pay his way for a year.....just like Uthoff did if he wants to come to Iowa.

That is Fred's M.O., not Frans. Kid has to sit out a year, and he will have to pay his way for a year.....just like Uthoff did if he wants to come to Iowa.

That seems logical, a kid who has no connection to Iowa (unlike Uthoff) would consider them in his top 10 when he'd have to pay his own way for a year, whereas he has other high-major schools, the majority of which are more prominent than Iowa currently, that are able to offer him a full scholarship. Fran does it the right way.

Last edited:
That seems logical, a kid who has no connection to Iowa (unlike Uthoff) would consider them in his top 10 when he'd have to pay his own way for a year, wheneas he has other high-major schools, the majority of which are more prominent than Iowa currently, that are able to offer him a full scholarship. Fran does it the right way.

What was McKay's connection to ISU? The only way Washington goes to Iowa is if he pays his own way for a year, Fran ain't gonna pull no Hoiberger and rip scholarships from kids.

What was McKay's connection to ISU? The only way Washington goes to Iowa is if he pays his own way for a year, Fran ain't gonna pull no Hoiberger and rip scholarships from kids.

So you're telling me Fran reached out to Kyle, someone who is being offered scholarships by high major programs, and offered him to join the roster, but only if he pays his way for 1 full year??

Jameel went to IHCC and played with who is now one of his best friends Dustin Hogue, Iowa state recruited him heavily out of HS and they also have a successful history of incorporating transfers.

So you're telling me Fran reached out to Kyle and offered him to join the roster, but only if he pays his way for 1 full year??

Jameel went to IHCC and played with who is now one of his best friends Dustin Hogue, Iowa state recruited him heavily out of HS and they also have a successful history of incorporating transfers.

Who said Iowa offered anything? Even Washington didn't say what kind of offer if any was made by those 10 schools. You think Kansas has offered him a Scholarship? LOLOLOL. I'd bet 1/2 of those schools he is considering don't have a scholarship for him next year if he goes there.

Don't be Jelly that some coaches don't pull scholarships like Da Mayor.

2633405.png

Lol the fact that Fran reached out to Kyle regardless of whether a scholly is offered or not, definitely signifies he's willing to make room.

What? Are you that dumb to think that every kid a staff reaches out to gets an offer? Holy crap dude, now not only are U Jelly, you are reaching soooooo badly on this one it just makes you look stupid.

Latest posts