iowa state can now see

Lets just say Babb plays 2nd half, and they get the correct call on the and one, different outcome possible.
I know games over, but just sayin.

I take it you want a recount in the Noah-Craft matchup:

Yes. Mugger punk, go play for MSU fit right in.

grant_e_bracket_hatedplayersfinal.jpg

Lets just say Babb plays 2nd half, and they get the correct call on the and one, different outcome possible.

For a guy with Hawks in your name, you sure are harboring a lot of butthurt. What gives, brah? You want to talk about it?

Well, everyone saying OSU was gonna win by 15 or more can EABOD.

Had to get a last-second pure luck shot to win it.

See you next year, NCAA tourney, for both ISU and Iowa. (No, I'm not joking, either).

Yup..
ISU got 5th in a very poor league playing a bunch of 5th year seniors. I doubt the league will suck as bad next year and ISU will be a lot younger. They might struggle to get back next year.
Iowa on the other hand, will field a veteran team in a league that (depending on how many go pro) will probably not be as tough as this year. It will be a disappointing year if they don't get a bid next year.

Yup..
ISU got 5th in a very poor league playing a bunch of 5th year seniors. I doubt the league will suck as bad next year and ISU will be a lot younger. They might struggle to get back next year.
Iowa on the other hand, will field a veteran team in a league that (depending on how many go pro) will probably not be as tough as this year. It will be a disappointing year if they don't get a bid next year.

Iowa IS PROJECTED to field a veteran team. There are no guarantees, guys. I know we're back from the Lickliter dark days, but let's not put the cart before the horse just yet.

Your hatred for everything is getting pretty silly. I would kill for a guy like Craft on our team.

I know what you're saying, but I seriously doubt that Craft would get all the calls he does if he were a Hawkeye instead of a Buckeye.

ISU cuts that 13 pts deficit maybe 1 time out of 10. What happened after that is what almost always happens, the team making the comeback runs out of gas.

The game was called pretty well, that charge could have gone either way. Bottom line is if ISU GRABS the rebound, they get the last shot....they didn't, so they didn't, and it cost them the game.

I don't think the Big 12 is as bad as iowa fans make it out to be, but honestly I think the league will be worse. Iowa State has a pretty tough noncon sched already but I hope they make it even tougher because of that.

ISU played really well, and they're a very good team.

Having said that, OSU pizzed away a big lead by missing just about every free throw near the end of the game. Should've won by at least ten, IMHO.

ISU and Iowa will likely both be pretty good for years to come. I was very impressed with ISU. Their fans here on HN, not so much.

What do you expect from ISU fans who have not really been able to enjoy any real high level of athletic team success in football and basketball. they used to win wrestling championships but thats it. No baseball.

I live and grew up in des moines and lived around Iowa City for 15 years while going to school and working there.

Never was big on ISU except their late 60's bball team for some reason.

For a guy with Hawks in your name, you sure are harboring a lot of butthurt. What gives, brah? You want to talk about it?

Lets put it this way, not normally an ISU fan, but there is no team I despise worse than OSU. Football, basketball, you name it. Probably cause the Hawks can't beat them in anything but wrestling, so therefore whenever they get beat puts a smile on my face.

What does Craft shoot from three...like negative 20%? He never takes 'em, doesn't make 'em. Hence, pure luck.

Lol. Craft shoots the same percentage from three as Clyburn. So as long as you're willing to admit the 3 pointer Clyburn hit earlier in the game was pure luck as well.....

Lets put it this way, not normally an ISU fan, but there is no team I despise worse than OSU. Football, basketball, you name it. Probably cause the Hawks can't beat them in anything but wrestling, so therefore whenever they get beat puts a smile on my face.

Not true. Ferentz beat them in football in 2004 and Alford beat them to win the Big Ten back in 2006. Both were joyous moments in Hawkeye history. If you weren't some clown fan trolling, you would know that. Now get lost.

FH has a unique system, a unique style of play, he will always find kids to play for him. He will get 18-22 wins a year, finish 3rd or 4th in the conference and get bounced early in the tournament. The question is every 2 or 3 years will he be able to put together a conference title team, a team that can go deep in the tournament? It is a good problem to have. Barring a major scandal I do not think ISU fans will ever flip on FH. I guess more than likely a decade of this, will this be enough? Should this be a enough?

What do you expect from ISU fans who have not really been able to enjoy any real high level of athletic team success in football and basketball.

Oh yes, Iowafan is basking in high level athletic success. All those Rose Bowls and Final Four appearances in the past two decades are the highlight of being a Hawk fan.

Not true. Ferentz beat them in football in 2004 and Alford beat them to win the Big Ten back in 2006. Both were joyous moments in Hawkeye history. If you weren't some clown fan trolling, you would know that. Now get lost.

Be nice man. Hawk fan here, pulling for ISU over hated OSU team. I thought lesser of two evils. What is wrong with that?

I hate osu in the b1g games and playing against Iowa or other b1g teams. OSU has got caught cheating one in bball and twice in football the past 10 years. I think they are cheaters.

I dont like them but if the B1g has a great tourney it can make Iowa look better for next year.

Yeah these ADs and coaches, etc have a memory.

You think Gonzaga is getting a 1 or 2 seed anytime soon?

FH has a unique system, a unique style of play, he will always find kids to play for him. He will get 18-22 wins a year, finish 3rd or 4th in the conference and get bounced early in the tournament. The question is every 2 or 3 years will he be able to put together a conference title team, a team that can go deep in the tournament? It is a good problem to have. Barring a major scandal I do not think ISU fans will ever flip on FH. I guess more than likely a decade of this, will this be enough? Should this be a enough?

Hoiberg is going to go the NBA. ISU fans will never flip on the guy, but he will get sick of living in Wal-Mart and their troglodyte fans.

iowa-state-fan-kansas-basketball-2013-570x366.jpg

Latest posts