iowa state can now see

But you were wrong in your original post. ISU suffered more last-second daggers than we did this year.

hmm not sure about that

They had the banked 3 from Kansas that led to overtime
Then they had this occurrence.

We had

the three that bounced around and forced OT with Wisconsin
Minny dude nails the 3 in the corner with like 15 secs left.
Some nobody from Nebraska that nailed us at the end of the game with like 3 sec left or whatever it was

Am I forgetting about one that happened to ISU? I guess it happened to them both too much

hmm not sure about that

They had the banked 3 from Kansas that led to overtime
Then they had this occurrence.

We had

the three that bounced around and forced OT with Wisconsin
Minny dude nails the 3 in the corner with like 15 secs left.
Some nobody from Nebraska that nailed us at the end of the game with like 3 sec left or whatever it was

Am I forgetting about one that happened to ISU? I guess it happened to them both too much

1) Banked 3 at KU
2) Terrible calls at end of @Okie State game to give it away
3) Terrible call at end of KU home game (Big 12 basically fired those officials kind of bad)
4) Bad call (charge, not block on Craft) and then Craft's dagger.

Not saying either team got what they deserved or didn't. Sure, you could argue that if we'd (either of us) been up by 15 then this doesn't happen. But I think objectively you can say ISU did get shafted just a bit more this year. Being that the last one happened and prevented a Sweet Sixteen or further run just burns that much more.

Onward and upward...because I'm out of beer.

Can't blame the refs on this one. Secure the rebound with 29 seconds left and they probably win. No team that gives up 78 points to OSU deserves to win anyway.

Lost their best defensive player. Just sayin'. OSU should have coasted against a depleted team in the 2nd half.

Nobody gets butthurt like Clone fans.

Have they planned any boycotts because of what transpired yesterday in Dayton?

1) Banked 3 at KU
3) Terrible call at end of KU home game (Big 12 basically fired those officials kind of bad)

Not saying either team got what they deserved or didn't. Sure, you could argue that if we'd (either of us) been up by 15 then this doesn't happen. But I think objectively you can say ISU did get shafted just a bit more this year. Being that the last one happened and prevented a Sweet Sixteen or further run just burns that much more.

Onward and upward...because I'm out of beer.

Go on the OSU site and they claim ISU got all the calls leading up to the Charge call late in the game. Everybody has to blame someone.

The reality is that EVERY single game decided by a point or two had plays/referee's calls, etc. that could have went one way or the other and play a part in who won the game.
The only difference is when the call actually occurs. If the "Charge" call had happened in the first 2 minutes of the game, it would not even be a topic of conversation today.

Go on the OSU site and they claim ISU got all the calls leading up to the Charge call late in the game. Everybody has to blame someone.

The reality is that EVERY single game decided by a point or two had plays/referee's calls, etc. that could have went one way or the other and play a part in who won the game.
The only difference is when the call actually occurs. If the "Charge" call had happened in the first 2 minutes of the game, it would not even be a topic of conversation today.

Its harder to overcome a bad call in the last minute, you get to have the ball maybe 1 or 2 more times to offset it. Big difference than if it is called with 10 minutes left in the game.

Watching the Illinois game last night, they were on the bad side of some questionable calls towards the end as well could not over come them.

They need to move that circle out 2 feet more, it is to easy for guys to slide under while a guy has already started elevate for his shot. They need to get the Duke charging call out of the game. A big reason why scoring is down is because everybody just stands in the lane and takes charges. If anything they should at least always count the bucket.

Its harder to overcome a bad call in the last minute, you get to have the ball maybe 1 or 2 more times to offset it. Big difference than if it is called with 10 minutes left in the game.

Watching the Illinois game last night, they were on the bad side of some questionable calls towards the end as well could not over come them.

They need to move that circle out 2 feet more, it is to easy for guys to slide under while a guy has already started elevate for his shot. They need to get the Duke charging call out of the game. A big reason why scoring is down is because everybody just stands in the lane and takes charges. If anything they should at least always count the bucket.

ISU charge call happened with 1:40 left in the game. ISU was leading at the time. They had their chance to win the game, even after the call.

BB is impossible to officiate without mistakes. It is a human game. Always hard to take when a call goes against your own team. It has always been that way and always will.
The "charge/block" call is the toughest to make and is impossible to call 100% correctly, when the call has to be made at game speed.

Fans want to blame the refs for the loss.
They seem to forget about the 16 turnovers. Could that have had more affect on the outcome than (1) Charging call? Nah... refs fault.

ISU charge call happened with 1:40 left in the game. ISU was leading at the time. They had their chance to win the game, even after the call.

BB is impossible to officiate without mistakes. It is a human game. Always hard to take when a call goes against your own team. It has always been that way and always will.
The "charge/block" call is the toughest to make and is impossible to call 100% correctly, when the call has to be made at game speed.

They seem to forget about the 16 turnovers. Could that have had more affect on the outcome than (1) Charging call? Nah... refs fault.

But all the crying about refs in the B1G tourney game against MSU was justified...

Oh, why do I even try.

Later, Hoks.

At 1:40 that equates to probably 1 or 2 more possession for ISU, given the shot clock.

Maybe you take some of the human factor out. During the KU game Withey fouls a guy walking to the bench with 5 fouls, oh wait, refs assign the foul to the wrong guy, come back Jeff. That is a correctable mistake that was not corrected.

On the block charge under 2 minutes to go, you can review if his foot was on the line or not. You cannot review the judgement of the contact or was he moving since that is subjective, but you most definitely can review whether his foot was on or above the line. I mean they do it for 3 point shots why not on a block charge?

Also in the NBA they went to a rule where they can review who hit the ball out of bounds. On the play where it was called out on ISU, not so sure the guy from OSU did not touch it last. Something you wish they could review.

At 1:40 that equates to probably 1 or 2 more possession for ISU, given the shot clock.

Maybe you take some of the human factor out. During the KU game Withey fouls a guy walking to the bench with 5 fouls, oh wait, refs assign the foul to the wrong guy, come back Jeff. That is a correctable mistake that was not corrected.

On the block charge under 2 minutes to go, you can review if his foot was on the line or not. You cannot review the judgement of the contact or was he moving since that is subjective, but you most definitely can review whether his foot was on or above the line. I mean they do it for 3 point shots why not on a block charge?

Also in the NBA they went to a rule where they can review who hit the ball out of bounds. On the play where it was called out on ISU, not so sure the guy from OSU did not touch it last. Something you wish they could review.

There is literally a zero percent chance a review of the out of bounds play would have been overturned. If anything the review shows that the ball was likely out on Iowa State. But keep crying about how the big bad refs are always out to get you.

There is literally a zero percent chance a review of the out of bounds play would have been overturned. If anything the review shows that the ball was likely out on Iowa State. But keep crying about how the big bad refs are always out to get you.

Who's crying? So your saying its a bad idea to review something like that in the last 2 minutes of the game?

But all the crying about refs in the B1G tourney game against MSU was justified...

Oh, why do I even try.

Later, Hoks.

You didn't hear anything from me. Iowa blew that game without the official's help.

Don't you have any friends on the Cyclone Boards that will be more sympathetic to your wining?

Revel in your Craft guys. No problem with the other Big Ten teams (give or take MN but they aren't beating FL), but I will hope OSU loses next time out.

Who the **** cares whether or not YOU want OSU to win or not...I doubt it will have any effect on the game.

1) Banked 3 at KU

5) Texas on the road, tied 3 pointer at the end.