iowa state can now see

Hey man, were you at Wichita State game last night? Camera panned on crowd and there was a dude wearing yellow and black coveralls who looked like your twin bro.

George Clooney good looks? Hot chick eating out of his hand? Front row seats, gratis from an anonymous fan (just because)?

Nawww....it wasn't me, but it could have been. :p

Seeing how I have Indy winning the entire thing, if they go out, Jack, I'll simply leave my sword on the ground before you and ask you spare my bracket-life.

Samuari Style is the most honorable of techniques, Seth......

Would ruin me too......

Last edited:
Wyatt throwing a temper tantrum........
wyattface.gif

What does Craft shoot from three...like negative 20%? He never takes 'em, doesn't make 'em. Hence, pure luck.

You clearly don't understand the definition of pure luck. When you shoot a shot and it goes in without hitting any rim its the opposite of pure luck.

Isu was lucky to be in that one at the end. Craft is usually solid from the line and he left 4 points there, he missed a layup and ISU got quite a few weird traveling and rebound foul calls their way in the last ten minuets.

I will give them credit for getting free for so many 3 point shots though, thats not easy to do against OSU.

you are an idiot.

Craft is what college athletics is all about.

Plays his *** off every game and has damn near a 4.0 GPA. Pre-med as well I believe.

Crapft, whatever. Can't play D without fouling (MSU style), turns the ball over frequently, and now he is a hero. Good for him. I'll be going for AZ next round, and rooting for the remainder of the Big Ten.

didn't know that some of the ISU fans were going to come displace their anger towards us - but fine if it helps I guess....

Latest posts