iowa state can now see

As much as I dislike ISU, growing up in Iowa I just can't root against Hoiberg bince he's an Iowa boy who dun good for himself. I don't care if he takes marginal transfers or juco guys or whatever, the dude has put together a competitive product over in Wal-Mart, er, Ames. Imagine if Royce was still on that squad. They'd have been a Final Four quality team.

Those of you knocking the guy for transfers were the same ones on here stroking Bill Snyder for his great football team and holding your breath hoping Kurt could land some juco d-linemen and wide receivers. Let me axe you sanctimonious proles this - who would you rather have had at QB - Brad Banks, the juco transfer, or James Vandenberg, the kid who was recruited the "right way?" Morons.

Pretty well actually, we've improved our win totals from 11 to 18 to 23 and counting and bring back all five starters and 10 of our top 11 guys for next year.

Let's wait until grades come back and police reports are clean all summer before counting the number of returning starters. Thx.

Craft is a straight out pile of crap. Can't guard anyone without mugging, should play for MSU.
Screw OSU.

How's that working out for you? #nit
ibk1zbxfzlgN1A.gif

ISU loses 75% of their points, 48% of their rebounds, 73% of their assists.

What juco/outcasts do they have transferring in next year?

Well, they utilized Royce White who was kicked off the Gopher team, and Kory Lucious who was kicked out of MSU.

I'm sure they'll find some guy who is a talented behavior problem who will lead them to victory next year.

Hats off to ISU, they played well today.

Keeping in mind their best player (Babb) couldn't go in the 2nd half.

And why are you guys sticking up for OSU? Anyone in the state of Iowa should harbor pent up hatred for that bozo team.

No Screw OSU. Nice you are rooting for those losers.

I root for the Big Ten.

Those losers tend to make it to the final four every now and then. I don't like them, but I certainly am not in love with those BoneG rejects from ISU, either.