iowa state can now see

Did they move the team to Lincoln or Columbus? College kids (especially athletes) will do dumb stuff no matter who their coach is and the ICPD has it in for our guys.

I commend your efforts, but it is ok to focus on what you are good at. Football trolling and economics should be the focus.

Well, everyone saying OSU was gonna win by 15 or more can EABOD.

Had to get a last-second pure luck shot to win it.

See you next year, NCAA tourney, for both ISU and Iowa. (No, I'm not joking, either).

See you next year, NCAA tourney, for both ISU and Iowa. (No, I'm not joking, either).

Are you giving out bags of doritos, cause I would eat one.

Pure luck? Craft knew that shot was in the moment it left his hand.

I commend your efforts, but it is ok to focus on what you are good at. Football trolling and economics should be the focus.

And with this post, folks, AIRBHG focuses his attention squarely on the basketball program. Who will have a career ending injury in a semi-meaningless NIT game on Wednesday? Thanks, boat. Seriously, thanks a lot. Moron.

Keeping in mind their best player (Babb) couldn't go in the 2nd half.

And why are you guys sticking up for OSU? Anyone in the state of Iowa should harbor pent up hatred for that bozo team.

I'll take OSU over ISU any time in any sport.
It is really obvious that you do not have to listen to or be around ISU fans every day. My office is full of them. They will never talk about games that Iowa wins. Had they beat OSU, they would have been lined up outside my door, wanting to know what I thought about the game.
Perfect ending to the game. Clowns stayed within 7 points and lost. Clowns lose and I win $50!

Go Gophers..Kick some Gator a** tonight!!

ISU played really well, and they're a very good team.

Having said that, OSU pizzed away a big lead by missing just about every free throw near the end of the game. Should've won by at least ten, IMHO.

ISU and Iowa will likely both be pretty good for years to come. I was very impressed with ISU. Their fans here on HN, not so much.

If you want to call Craft telling his teammates stand down while he drains a 3 over the top of your defender a pure luck shot you go ahead and do that. Craft knew he was going to send the Clowns packing.

Pure luck? That was about as cold-blooded a game-winner as you're ever gonna see. He just nailed it.

I am sorry I do have a disdain for OSU and will NEVER pull for them under any circumstances. You can if you want to.

Pure luck cause the guy couldn't normally throw a stone in the ocean.

I take it you want a recount in the Noah-Craft matchup:

grant_e_bracket_hatedplayersfinal.jpg

Latest posts