iowa state can now see

They just showed the Craft shot again on TV. Still as satisfying now as it was the first time I saw it.

#waytotakethechargeCraft

Be nice man. Hawk fan here, pulling for ISU over hated OSU team. I thought lesser of two evils. What is wrong with that?

You know how I know you're not a Hawk fan? Because if you were a Hawk fan you would have filled out a bracket and if you filled out a bracket you would have had OSU beating ISU because only homer ISU fans picked ISU to win that game, so the fact that you would be closer to winning your pool would calm your nerves. But you picked ISU in your bracket and now you are going to lose your $10 entry fee, which will take you over an hour to earn back.

Revel in your Craft guys. No problem with the other Big Ten teams (give or take MN but they aren't beating FL), but I will hope OSU loses next time out.

Hoiberg is going to go the NBA. ISU fans will never flip on the guy, but he will get sick of living in Wal-Mart and their troglodyte fans.

iowa-state-fan-kansas-basketball-2013-570x366.jpg

You mean his wife will get tired of living in Ames.

You know how I know you're not a Hawk fan? Because if you were a Hawk fan you would have filled out a bracket and if you filled out a bracket you would have had OSU beating ISU because only homer ISU fans picked ISU to win that game, so the fact that you would be closer to winning your pool would calm your nerves. But you picked ISU in your bracket and now you are going to lose your $10 entry fee, which will take you over an hour to earn back.

Wasn't personally attacking anyone but you feel the need. I just don't like OSU, problem?

Wasn't personally attacking anyone but you feel the need. I just don't like OSU, problem?

No problem here, I'm merely suggesting that you are acting like someone who has more than just hatred of OSU and acting like someone whose favorite team just lost on a last second shot. Trust me, I've seen plenty of butthurt induced by a last second shot and a bad call and you have the tell tale signs of a disgruntled fan. I mean, I suspect most people on here view it as a Hitler-Stalin matchup because they don't really like either side, but you seem to have a little something extra riding on it.

Revel in your Craft guys. No problem with the other Big Ten teams (give or take MN but they aren't beating FL), but I will hope OSU loses next time out.

I don't like Craft, but that doesn't mean I can't understand he is a good player.

Did he bang your wife/girlfiend, mom, or sister or something? Your level of animosity is off the charts.

No problem here, I'm merely suggesting that you are acting like someone who has more than just hatred of OSU and acting like someone whose favorite team just lost on a last second shot. Trust me, I've seen plenty of butthurt induced by a last second shot and a bad call and you have the tell tale signs of a disgruntled fan. I mean, I suspect most people on here view it as a Hitler-Stalin matchup because they don't really like either side, but you seem to have a little something extra riding on it.

No just disdain for OSU. ISU was playing them so I went for them.
Don't worry I had the same hole in the gut feeling in 87 vs. UNLV as well, only much worse.

No just disdain for OSU. ISU was playing them so I went for them.
Don't worry I had the same hole in the gut feeling in 87 vs. UNLV as well, only much worse.

I'm with you, partially, HawksMN.

I love it when OSU loses. I have a very difficult time respecting them, and I certainly never cheer them on.

Except when it comes to bowl games and NCAA/NIT tourney's.

Then I go Borg. The collective must survive over the individual.

I'm with you, partially, HawksMN.

I love it when OSU loses. I have a very difficult time respecting them, and I certainly never cheer them on.

Except when it comes to bowl games and NCAA/NIT tourney's.

Then I go Borg. The collective must survive over the individual.

Man, do I have to???

Craft is a strange type of player. I really like his game. His D is the best and he is a true leader, but I don't necessarily like him. He looks like a Robot?Android type of being......

Indiana is in serious trouble. They really might lose. They ae out of their game. Clark Kellogg just mentioned Philadelphia Cheesesteaks with peppers and onions. Nothing like a Philadelphia Hoagie......

Craft is a strange type of player. I really like his game. His D is the best and he is a true leader, but I don't necessarily like him. He looks like a Robot?Android type of being......

Indiana is in serious trouble. They really might lose. They ae out of their game. Clark Kellogg just mentioned Philadelphia Cheesesteaks with peppers and onions. Nothing like a Philadelphia Hoagie......

Seeing how I have Indy winning the entire thing, if they go out, Jack, I'll simply leave my sword on the ground before you and ask you spare my bracket-life.

Seeing how I have Indy winning the entire thing, if they go out, Jack, I'll simply leave my sword on the ground before you and ask you spare my bracket-life.

Hey man, were you at Wichita State game last night? Camera panned on crowd and there was a dude wearing yellow and black coveralls who looked like your twin bro.

I was watching the ISU game but shut it off knowing I had to get ready to go to work. At the time I shut it off Ohio State was starting to pull away with a double digit lead. Then I get to work and am reading how it came down to a last second shot????? Wha happ end? :) Lol, I just was so perplexed on who to cheer against in that game. You want the conference to look good but cheering for OSU in anything goes against the laws of nature, man, and God.

Latest posts