IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

I probably shouldn't say anything but I'm going to. This game is soley for the purpose of getting McCaffery the Heisman next year. It's the only logical thing I can come up with as to why these wonderful big 12 officials aren't calling the game very good. That's all I've got. Just listen to all the announcers talk.

Trust your first instinct. Iowa is a no show today and the skeptics have been proven correct.

Guys stop feeding the troll. Stop letting him getting a rise out of you and he will get bored and go away. Don't take the bait!

77 you have been around for a while just as I have. What is it about the Rosebowl that always brings out the worse in our football program?

I get so little joy out of my school's football, when it's you guys getting embarrassed instead I just have to enjoy it.
Looking forward to seeing you in the Orange bowl next year. With the juco's and Toledo recruits coming in it looks like a national championship in excuse making is headed your way.

What year will the schedule come back around when OSU, MU, MSU, and PSU are not on the schedule. Maybe have another shot then if they don't adjust divisions.

Would be nice if we could get away from home field advantage in the south and in the west. We seem to play better though in the South for some reason. Is KF back to his old ways of poor bowl game preparation.

I wonder if this game causes King to decide to leave? Yet the way he is playing, It makes me also wonder if his stock will drop???

77 you have been around for a while just as I have. What is it about the Rosebowl that always brings out the worse in our football program?

Not sure. Hayden's rose bowls seemed to either be against better teams - I don't recall 1980 - but 1985 was the Ronnie Harmon game. Let's just say we've all heard conspiracy theories on that one.

This year though - I have no explanation. Not sure if it's the same thing that got us in last year's game, if Stanford is just that much better (I don't believe that), bad matchup, or just one of those games.

either way, all I know is this makes 4 straight bowl losses.

Looking forward to seeing you in the Orange bowl next year. With the juco's and Toledo recruits coming in it looks like a national championship in excuse making is headed your way.
You think this is some super burn or something, and I'll get all defensive and butt-hurt? We'll be awful. We're always awful.

But if it keeps you from crying or whatever, you can put on your big girl pants and try to tell me something I don't already know about ISU. :rolleyes:

Usually trolls get banned but everthing is f uped today so I'll bet you get a free pass to be an @$$ all day!
Cyfans don't get banned here like Hawk fans get banned on cyfan. They're so insecure they don't have the guts to put up an argument. Look at the d-bag on this thread. He can't talk sports he just shows ignorance like the rest of the cyfans. Most people do something about it when they are ignorant about something, cyfans wear it like a badge.

Cyfans don't get banned here like Hawk fans get banned on cyfan. They're so insecure they don't have the guts to put up an argument. Look at the d-bag on this thread. He can't talk sports he just shows ignorance like the rest of the cyfans. Most people do something about it when they are ignorant about something, cyfans wear it like a badge.
I'm not here to "talk sports", I'm here to laugh at your suffering. Pay attention.

The totally sincere answer is that 99% of the year, aside from cy-hawk week or outlier games like the B1G championship vs MSU or this game, your football team and your coach are not something I think or care about.
Right, we believe you little brother.

Iowa snowbirds go south. It looks like our team goes south when we have a game in the west.