IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

Just in case I go into my disappointment cave at games end I want to thank everyone who's contributed to the game threads all year. Although this disappointment will linger for awhile we will eventually remember the positives and gear up for spring ball.

Maybe, but it's more likely we need more experience and better OT's. Which we should have next year.

Not being able to run playaction, at all, against an attacking defense who's up 21 within the first quarter, it's a tough go.

Right, god forbid it could be coaching.

We likely finish third or fourth place in the B1G East division. Why does that sound so damn familiar???

2 things:

1) Not very classy by Stanford to keep throwing.

2) If Wadley isn't #1 on the next released depth chart, then I'm convinced we are trying to lose.

Brent and Jesse have it right. "If you don't want them to score, stop them"

Not blaming Stanford for running it up. Our defense played like ***. Why not run it up?

Right, god forbid it could be coaching.

I've said a few times we were outschemed. That's on the coaches. I've also noted Davis called a bad game. And yes, everything also rolls up to KF.

Other than I would like to see a new OC, and no I don't think it needs to be Brian, I don't think anyone needs fired after 12-2. Even with this beatdown.

I've said a few times we were outschemed. That's on the coaches. I've also noted Davis called a bad game. And yes, everything also rolls up to KF.

Other than I would like to see a new OC, and no I don't think it needs to be Brian, I don't think anyone needs fired after 12-2. Even with this beatdown.

This was a team loss. Everyone gets to share the blame. We were out coached, and out classed on every single play. We scored only because they let up. Could have been 70-0, and probably should have been. CJ played bad, made bad desicions knowing he had less time to throw than normal. The line play was unbelievably bad. RB'S missed blitzes, didn't find the few holes they had. TE's and WR's dropped balls all night. The defense looked like dog poo all night. We missed another PAT. No one was without blame. The loss I can accept, Stanford was clearly the better team, so much so there is no argument. The way we played I cannot accept. You can't have your worst game when it's the biggest game of the year/decade. You find a way to play your best. We didnt.

Clearly the entire team including coaches were completely unprepared today. Too much Disney, fancy dinners and playtime imo. We are not that bad and they are not that good.

Latest posts