IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

Maybe he deserves it but the announcers have devoted about 70% of their comments to McCaffrey and 30% to the game. Come to think of it, why shouldn't they.

We we're definitely outschemed, offensive playcalling and oline play is really poor.

This just sucks so bad. Team lost confidence after the pick 6 and the steamroll happened. Even CJ was rattled, which I've never seen before.

Dominated in every phase, sloppy. Really tough way to end the year.

I think it's a good way for KF to end his tenure at Iowa as the B1G west champion and undefeated going into the B1G championship game.

The problem is letting the spineless powers that be at Iowa chose the next coach.

Having said that I expect Iowa to have a great chance to repeat as the West champ next season. Our side of the conference is about powerful as a wet noodle. Would not surprise me if KF does step down after next season.

Really wish who ever is in charge of tv programming would have mercy and start the next games early. Looks like Al Roker was correct, they are playing like the Cyclones.

Last edited:
Enough of little brother. Happy Iowa has three. Maybe Shaw will call off the dogs and Iowa can get a couple of scores so it doesn't look as bad as it is.

He already has - 3 points in the half, and Iowa's D didn't just magically become world beaters.

Is it to soon to start speculating on next season. While the defense hasn't played well I think I'm most disappointed with our offensive line. It seems like there's no holes to run and CJ has been under pressure all game.

Terrible offensive playcalling. It's like Davis doesn't quite grasp that a 7 step drop with an empty backfield isn't a great call with a team blitzing every down.

Good lord.

Yay let's wait till the 4th qtr to throw downfield, just like the MSU game. Kurt & Dreg Gavis need to go!

Latest posts