IOWA one for the ages vs. Stanford Rose Bowl game thread.

The new Kirk is going to make damn sure that we don't lose this game in the last two minutes of the game. In stead new Kirk loses it in the first two minutes. :)

I'm glad you're enjoying this. The other 364 days of the year we along with the rest of the world get to laugh at you.

I get so little joy out of my school's football, when it's you guys getting embarrassed instead I just have to enjoy it.

Seriously? It's the friggin Rose Bowl. We can't recruit, period. This game shows how much recruiting matters. We play in a weak division of a weak conference, get outside of that, and this is what happens. Stanfords defense isn't supposed to be that good. We can't even get a receiver open.

Exactly. WE NEED BETTER PLAYERS! We've got players who are tough and normally smart but great athletes they are not.

I probably shouldn't say anything but I'm going to. This game is soley for the purpose of getting McCaffery the Heisman next year. It's the only logical thing I can come up with as to why these wonderful big 12 officials aren't calling the game very good. That's all I've got. Just listen to all the announcers talk.

Word is homeland security is using the video of the first half in interogating isis detainees.

I probably shouldn't say anything but I'm going to. This game is soley for the purpose of getting McCaffery the Heisman next year. It's the only logical thing I can come up with as to why these wonderful big 12 officials aren't calling the game very good. That's all I've got. Just listen to all the announcers talk.

Yeah, you probably shouldn't have said anything.

I get so little joy out of my school's football, when it's you guys getting embarrassed instead I just have to enjoy it.

Fair play and honest about the reality of ISU football.

Honest question for you. When your out and about with you cyclone fans how do the feel about KF being Iowa's head coach? We have a lot better facilities, get better recruits, and have a boat load of money to spend on sports. Aren't you glad in away the KF is our head coach? That's a totally sincere question.

Usually trolls get banned but everthing is f uped today so I'll bet you get a free pass to be an @$$ all day!

Well it's a slaughter so far but as an Iowa fan I'll suffer with the team and coaches till the end. Besides, I get to enjoy watching the cyfan trolls who come here bragging because they'll never suffer a defeat like this in a bowl game. When it takes three years to get enough wins to qualify for a bowl they know the toilet bowl is the only thing in their sights.

Seriously? It's the friggin Rose Bowl. We can't recruit, period. This game shows how much recruiting matters. We play in a weak division of a weak conference, get outside of that, and this is what happens. Stanfords defense isn't supposed to be that good. We can't even get a receiver open.

Yup. Iowa is a developmental program and you can have some success with that, but it will only get you so far. Why do you think all the blue blood programs are the same programs who dominate sports year in and year out? Sorry, but star ratings do matter even though it doesn't guarantee a player will/won't be good. On average, give me the stars.

The sad part is where you all are so fragile that after a 12-1 season, getting laughed at by an ISU fan still makes you lose your god damned minds.

Lol, I just noticed your forum name...... "I suffer" ...... too funny. Given all that Iowa has to offer a lot of times we all suffer.

Fair play and honest about the reality of ISU football.

Honest question for you. When your out and about with you cyclone fans how do the feel about KF being Iowa's head coach? We have a lot better facilities, get better recruits, and have a boat load of money to spend on sports. Aren't you glad in away the KF is our head coach? That's a totally sincere question.

The totally sincere answer is that 99% of the year, aside from cy-hawk week or outlier games like the B1G championship vs MSU or this game, your football team and your coach are not something I think or care about.

Guys stop feeding the troll. Stop letting him getting a rise out of you and he will get bored and go away. Don't take the bait!

Latest posts