5) Gessel
6) Woody
7) Clemmons
8) Basabe
9) Bubu
10) Olesani
11) McCabe
12) Ogelsby

I'm only ranking guys that have played high level D1 basketball. People can project all they want with Morris, Thomas, Jok, Uthoff, Bluford, Edozie, Walker, etc. Until they play we just don't know.

It seems that ISU fan is pretty confident that Thomas, Bluford, Edozie, Walker are all going to be great coming in. Iowa beat them handily last year, and ISU lost 5 of the 8 players that played in that game. If ISU fan thinks that Kane + Thomas + Walker + Bluford + Long will be better than Clyburn + Lucious + Babb + McGee then they are more delusional than I thought.

BTW Iowa lost 1 player that had 2 pts in that game from last year

I agree mostly with your list but would put Ejim #1 overall. The guy led the Big 12 in double-doubles and rebounding and no one really talks about it.

I used to watch the Clones when the Hawks were not playing and wanted them to win every game except against the Hawks, but this clown is making me think about changing my mind concerning ISU. Fans like him do not do the program any good at all..

I used to watch the Clones when the Hawks were not playing and wanted them to win every game except against the Hawks, but this clown is making me think about changing my mind concerning ISU. Fans like him do not do the program any good at all..

Jack, that is an ISU thing to do. Don't dislike a program because some of their fans are complete idiots or completely ignorant about the sport they're discussing. I know countless ISU fans that hate Iowa all because of a few homers that annoy them.

I agree mostly with your list but would put Ejim #1 overall. The guy led the Big 12 in double-doubles and rebounding and no one really talks about it.

I wouldn't put Ejim #1. I agree that he and White are similar. They get rebounds and garbage points without a lot of offense run through them. Their roles will expand next year but Niang is a better player than Mel.

THe MSU players were fine and I'll bet $100 to your $50 that Kane has no issues at ISU. Heck, last year I think he had 1 'T'. You talk to the kids and use your best judgement. Piece of cake. Some kids who've already screwed up are less of a risk than those who haven't. You just have to pick their brains first.

So, when are you cutting that check? Hoiberg's latest thug was kicked out of a game before conference season started. Nice prediction, idiot.

Come on Hawks, we should all know that ISU practice the Cy-Vulcan FACE GRIP! No worry, Fran's Hulk mode will easily overcome such childish attempts, lol.

So, when are you cutting that check? Hoiberg's latest thug was kicked out of a game before conference season started. Nice prediction, idiot.

Lol you obviously didn't see the play. Kane caught the guy good in the eye but it obviously wasn't intentional as the guy pumped faked and Kane didn't react fast enough. Even the commentators were confused by him getting ejected.

Lol you obviously didn't see the play. Kane caught the guy good in the eye but it obviously wasn't intentional as the guy pumped faked and Kane didn't react fast enough. Even the commentators were confused by him getting ejected.

Watched the entire second half. It was clearly intentional, he went straight kung-fu to the guy's eyes. Kane is a thug- has been for awhile now. A nice little story about his pops being dead or giving away free shoes doesn't change who he is.

the guy pumped faked and Kane didn't react fast enough.
Come on, you have to remember you're talking to Iowa fans here. We had the two greatest pump fakers of all time in Wade Lookingbill and Jess Settles. In the 1,000+ pump fakes we saw from those two, we never saw the defender shoot his hands out (horizontally) into their eyes.

This jealousy thing is pretty apparent with most of you. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

This is almost as bad as when the white dude from ISU made a "slash across the neck" motion and got EVERYONE's panties in a bunch.

Latest posts