IF YOU ENCOUNTER SITE ERRORS/GLITCHES, POST HERE

Maybe if I got the new iphone it would be better. The one I am on is between 3-4 years old...

Just finished our meeting. We all agree on the board user experience and want to improve it. I wont say we are for sure going to do an app, but it's being discussed...as that has been the best board user experience we have had mobile and things are going more and more mobile.

The staff will also be checking out this thread frequently and we will do our best to make things better where needed.

If you are going to the game, I hope you stop by the HN tailgate. Would love to meet you. Take care

Just finished our meeting. We all agree on the board user experience and want to improve it. I wont say we are for sure going to do an app, but it's being discussed...as that has been the best board user experience we have had mobile and things are going more and more mobile.

The staff will also be checking out this thread frequently and we will do our best to make things better where needed.

If you are going to the game, I hope you stop by the HN tailgate. Would love to meet you. Take care

Hopefully she doesnt spend the whole time busting your balls on how you should tailgate.

Please do the app!

One issue I'm having that I don't think has been addressed is that the "View First Unread" button is covered up by the time stamp when I'm on the forum page or the "What's New" page. See pic for example. The time "10:56 AM" is over the top of the icon, so I can't click on it.

Capture_zpsbec381a9.jpg

JD any progress on this issue? There is still no way to jump to the first unread post when you are trying to go through these thread. Incredibly frustrating.

This is not a glitch but the 5 different ads playing to the right on this site all of which are playing video at the same time are seriously slowing down the website. I have lag simply scrolling down.

The website is taking me to the App Store on the iPad or phone, this a virus or by design John?

The website is taking me to the App Store on the iPad or phone, this a virus or by design John?

This is happening to me on my droid as well. Sometimes its OK but sometimes it takes me to the app store every time I touch the screen making it impossible to view the site.

Anyone else keep getting this error when trying to listen to the podcasts? The last week or so, this happens continually when trying to listen.. I'll listen for a couple minutes, then I get this error. Then I start up the podcast again, make it a little further, and it happens again. I'll bet I have to restart the podcast no less than 4-5 times (for a 20-25 minute podcast) to finally be able to listen to the whole thing. I'm a Google Chrome user, by the way.

f1e6ts.jpg

One issue I'm having that I don't think has been addressed is that the "View First Unread" button is covered up by the time stamp when I'm on the forum page or the "What's New" page. See pic for example. The time "10:56 AM" is over the top of the icon, so I can't click on it.

Capture_zpsbec381a9.jpg

Bump

Bump.

Any progress on any of these issues that we have been bringing up since the new site when up? Still can't tell what threads I've posted in. Still can't jump to the last post I read.

2 very annoying issues considering the old website did both of these things.

Bump.

Any progress on any of these issues that we have been bringing up since the new site when up? Still can't tell what threads I've posted in. Still can't jump to the last post I read.

2 very annoying issues considering the old website did both of these things.

Yeah I never remember what thread I've posted in and there's no indication on the threads to let you know, especially on the phone. So if anyone's responded to something I've posted I just don't know. The old site used to indicate if someone quoted your post, didn't it...as well as who liked it? In the upper right....

Yeah I never remember what thread I've posted in and there's no indication on the threads to let you know, especially on the phone. So if anyone's responded to something I've posted I just don't know. The old site used to indicate if someone quoted your post, didn't it...as well as who liked it? In the upper right....

It is just dumb that these were things that we used to have, and now don't. I'd rather go back to the old layouts and old site to bring those 2 features back. I post less, I don't check threads as often, and I've become a paid member on another site as well. If I didn't know better I'd think that JD is trying to emulate the management style of Gary Barta.

Getting a lot of jumping around with pages in the last day or two. Click on something and then pages jump around for a bit each time until finally settling on the page I clicked. Get it on both Ipad 2 and desktop using Microsoft. Sometimes does it just on its own w/o any keyboard prompts.

Getting a lot of jumping around with pages in the last day or two. Click on something and then pages jump around for a bit each time until finally settling on the page I clicked. Get it on both Ipad 2 and desktop using Microsoft. Sometimes does it just on its own w/o any keyboard prompts.

Yep the site has been extremely difficult to navigate in since last night and unusable on my iPad. It's like 2 people playing with a mouse doing there own thing.

Almost impossible to read anything on here due to the constantly changing page view. Every time a new ad loads, the page goes from the top to the bottom, to somewhere in the middle, then stabalizes till the next ad loads. I am using Chrome.

Same here. My page is jumping all over the place, making it very difficult to read. I'm using Windows Vista and Google Chrome.

Having same problem, page jumping all over on the Ipad. It might settle down after a couple of minutes but if you navigate to a new page, whole things starts over again.

I think it jumps everytime a new add is loaded for some reason.

Glad it's not just me. I was afraid i got a virus on my phone but i have absolutely no idea how that could have possibly happened.

Anybody else have trouble logging in on their phone? I could not get the log in screen to come up for nothing.totally unresponsive. I could have registered another alt, but not log in with one I have.

I finally tried to reply to a thread which then launched the login screen. The site has been very flaky lately.