IF YOU ENCOUNTER SITE ERRORS/GLITCHES, POST HERE

Pages are loading too fast, I was able to catch up on the golf commentary in the Pro Sports forum, then read the Off Topic forum, then scan the new threads on Football in less than 90 seconds.

I don't see the recruiting feature. Am I just missing it?

Ha! No, you are not missing it. We had a fast track timeline for this first stage of the redesign, as we didn't get going on it until early July...but it will be a part of future enhancements. You've waited nearly three years, what's a few more months? ;)

Jon-

I start here: http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/

Whenever I login, I get an Invalid Redirect error as seen in the screenshot.

14876230070_9f0765e9e1_z.jpg

If I simply click in the URL bar and hit Enter (I'm sure a refresh would do the same thing), it lets me through to the forums.

I did some further testing. If I start from http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/ then I don't get the error. But if I start from http://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/ then I do get the error. So it's not liking the redirect from hawkeyenation.com to www.hawkeyenation.com.

Another issue I've noticed is that when I click on the link to take me to the most recent post in a thread that I've read before, the page navigates to a point that makes it so I can't see the name of the person who made the post. I'm having that issue in both Chrome and Opera on Windows 8.1. I apologize if I didn't describe that very well, but the pic below shows the problem.

Screenshot32_zpscdebb9f7.png

When looking at "My Profile" and "Prior Activity" there are multiple pieces of information not showing up because the font is white with a white background. I can't take a screen shot while I'm at work and for some reason if I snip-it I can't upload the picture.

To me the white background makes the forum harder to read as a whole.

Last edited:
The podcasts are no the most stable. They keep blowing up with a "loading error". When on they sound terrific, though. I'm using Chrome browser.

Maybe this has been addressed, but are there plans to bring back the forum drop-down menu? I'm not even sure how much I used it, but not having it is definitely noticeable.

When viewing on my phone, the page numbers overlap a reply to thread button.

Right there with you.

Just curious if you're still seeing the old format. I haven't noticed any changes on tablet or computer. If I logout I see the changes, but I don't see them when I'm logged in. I really don't care, because I'm still getting the same info/access, just think it's weird.

The podcasts are no the most stable. They keep blowing up with a "loading error". When on they sound terrific, though. I'm using Chrome browser.

I ran the latest podcasts in Mozilla and it was much more stable. I couldn't listen to an entire podcasts in Chrome without it blowing up & having to restart but in Mozilla it worked the entire time.

In mobile version...

in thread, trying to go to next page if I click page 3 for example, a box comes up that says jump to page.

so I have to type page 3, rather than it just taking me to the page I already clicked on.

Does the same thing when I try to use the arrows.

Latest posts